• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Ya'll out of combat. You just can't participate in one conversation and also participate in another 80-100 feet away. Well, depending on how long message's range is. you can; but you can also walk over to Xinnia and talk.

Ya'll out of combat. You just can't participate in one conversation and also participate in another 80-100 feet away. Well, depending on how long message's range is. you can; but you can also walk over to Xinnia and talk.
I assumed I could walk over to her in one turn if im out of combat. it's fine though, I dont mind sticking to 30 feet a turn

You can, I was just reminding you and everyone else that Xinnia and the bandit are like 80-100 feet away.

Well if it isn't Major Spazzmatazz the Dillusionist. Thinks he's some big deal just because he's annoying.

I'll probably be occupied this weekend. I may have to put Xinnia on auto-follow, if that could be a thing in this form of role-play.

BABOOM....

hi. I posted. I just want to say, thanks for playing all you players. And thanks for Dungeon Master-ing Syvvaris.

Okay,guys i'm not as busy as I thought I'd be. I'm ready to role-play tonight if not tomorrow.

I'll be done with the pre release at 10. But rn Mor dr and Gideon are the only ones really interacting atm. Soo, I'll seewhat i can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back