• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

I was about to say, "I see that we now have a rogue in the group." but then I saw the flame post and now I'm scared.

What can I say, I'm chaotic neutral irl too.

Okay... *just keeps walking*

I was about to say, "I see that we now have a rogue in the group." but then I saw the flame post and now I'm scared.

Yeah, he posted that when I literally trolled his profile page. I seriously went on red alert, and reported him. Now I wonder if he actually deserved it.
*Lawful Good IRL*

Side Note: Trolls are vulnerable to flames in D&D.

FINAL EDIT: Something I figured I'd share before I go to bed.

Last edited:
No wait... sorry. Just checked initiative order. Syvvaris has to finish with the other DMPC's and foes. My bad
that will be tomorrow.

I'm tired. goodnight.

Bah. Scales are overrated. I want the longevity, grace and mystical gifting of elfkind.

LOL. Did I stutter? Does my keyboard have a speech impediment?

giphy.gif

still watching fma still watching fma

Magic Missle is a spell that produces 3 arcane missles that each deal 1d4+1. It's the only attack spell that AUTOMATICALLY hits. You can hit 1 target with the 3 missiles or 3 different targets with one missile or anything in between. I just need you to roll the damage for each individual die.

And uh... Calm down on the profanity/trolling/flaming with anything that can go against RPNation rules.
Friendly smack talk is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back