• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

I believe that with all the foes except the one runner gone, we can post as we wish. I may be wrong, but our illustrious Storyteller will let us know.

Syvvaris Syvvaris We await your post. Everyone has posted. I have, Sherwood has, still watching has, and psychie has. No need to rush though! We are completely contempt with waiting.

still watching fma still watching fma Rainy Afternoon Rainy Afternoon Sherwood Sherwood Zotar Zotar Psychie Psychie

Either at the top or bottom of my Posts during combat I should be posting the monster's AC and most of their HP. That way everyone can roll damage if they hit, only giving those spells/abilities with a save DC requiring my attention between player turns. I find this will minimize times waiting for me to reply to everyone's posting and also gives people the ability to say how they hit/deflect/miss their attacks. Also, with the no name creatures, when one player kills one, the next person doesn't target the same monster.

I understand some of us may skim and miss important details, but check back at my posts for monster information and also who/what everyone before you is doing/has done.

(Also a 25 hits almost everything in the Monster hand book. There may be a handful of monsters that won't get hit by that.)

Yeah, that was more of an announcement to everyone and not solely directed to you. Since Andarra shot at someone that Xinnia had killed the turn before. One of the downfalls of Play by Post DnD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back