• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie

Guys. Im afraid I have to call it quits. Its been loads of fun and I thank you all for keeping the thread going, especially you Syvvaris Syvvaris . Thanks for being the DM.

With everything going on, and some revelations in my personal life, I just cant keep this going. Its been too much of a distraction. Thankyou again and peace be with you.

Syvvaris. Keep Xinnia. Finish her story any way you prefer. Any player who wants to play her can do so.

I am sorry to see you go, but Real Life always takes priority. When you are ready to do some gaming, keep an eye out for me. I'll happily have you in any of my games.

The question now comes of, just what are we going to do with this game? Will we continue, possibly try to recruit some more players, or call it a night on this one?

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie That's on you two. I kept it going when it was just Zotar.

Zotar Zotar I am sorry to hear that but Real life comes first. You are free to return at any time in the future.

But yes, I'll re-open my LFM thread and bring in a few more.

However, continuing the current battle....

I might want to join, I was already in another campaign with Psychie and Sherwood that got put on hold, but I like their writing style.

Guys.... I know I'm pretty slow but we're about to hit some of the side dishes of chapter 2, with that I'm not controlling more DMPC's than players.... so pick your dmpc...

Garret Jax, Golden Dragonborn battlemaster fighter
Nikolay Gloryseeker Human Champion Fighter
Alexander Baneslayer Human Eldritch Knight Fighter
Xinnia Drow Monk (I think Kensei)
Thovan Dragonbard Blue Dragonborn Bard (Valor I think)
None

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie Felix Felix

I have no real preference, but having another strong front line fighter can't be a bad thing. I guess I'd go with Garret, since he's a fellow Dragonborn.

What I meant was they others are going "Away" as in I'm splitting the party so I only have to deal with DMing and one DMPC instead of 5. The others are going to go off and "help". They will return later on, so it's not goodbye forever.

Maybe! I have no idea what this game is though. Was mostly just popping in for a quick joke.

What's the 411 on Tyranny of Dragons?

It's dungeons and Dragons.

The Synopsis is a cult of the dragon that's trying to resurrect Tiamat. It's the first campaign that was written while 5e was being written. The players have finally finished the first chapter which is one of the more difficult ones.

It's dungeons and Dragons.

The Synopsis is a cult of the dragon that's trying to resurrect Tiamat. It's the first campaign that was written while 5e was being written. The players have finally finished the first chapter which is one of the more difficult ones.

Pretty cool.

What characters do yall have so far and what are the char creation rules, if any?

Character Creation
Attributes: 17, 16, 14, 14, 13, 11
Level 3
Base gear in the PHB
Anything in Unearthed Arcana, Official Books are playable.

I am flexible with this. Felix has an Artificer that sub class is a homebrew. I allowed it because I reviewed it and do not see an issue, but I will warn you. IF you choose to try to play a homebrew class/sub class and I approve it and it becomes overpowered... Everything is going to scale to your character, which would inevitably mean if the others of your party can't keep up they fail and thus you fail.

Classes we have now.
Dragonborn Paladin (Sherwood) (Tank, DPS, Healing)
Wood Elf Cleric (Psychie) (Full Caster, Range, Healer)
Human Artificer (Felix) (??? I don't have much experience with Artificers yet.)
Dragonborn Fighter (One of my DMPC's) (Which may or may not stay) (Tank and DPS)

You can be whatever you want. Any class would provide something to this party. Rogue/Ranger/Druid could provide more range, more stealth, more damage. Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, Monk can give a bigger front line and deal more damage. Bard, Cleric, Sorceror, Warlock, Wizard for a wider array of spells. It's all on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back