• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Syvvaris

I love Emilia
GOOD DAY YALL!

We are currently full, but RL might take some others in the future.

Just need a Level 3 Character from any published DnD 5e Content (Books + UA) with the exception of the mystic class in UA.

I'm looking for about 2-3 other players. Skip to the page 14 for all the talking.

1. Sherwood (In) Paladin
2. Psychie (In) Cleric
3. Felix (In) Artificer
4. D. Rex (In) Ranger
5. Eternal Eclipse (Pending)
6. Equusheart (pending) Druid

Last edited:
Do you know how to make a character?

The biggest thing to get over is the in person or live dnd to forum based. Also the rolling system for RPnation requires you to post then edit to roll die.

It also kinda forced more RP elements than some like to do.

Do you know how to make a character?

The biggest thing to get over is the in person or live dnd to forum based. Also the rolling system for RPnation requires you to post then edit to roll die.

It also kinda forced more RP elements than some like to do.
Yes I know how to make a character. :3 Now is that character unique or well built? Nah will most likely be a basic biatch. Leaning toward fighter or wizard.

Ive read some threads for dnd on forums. I think the posts are a little short but I like the game regardless.

Also as for rping. I really am excited to rp and to have a meaningful system of checks and balances to give me a challenge.

I would be interested in getting into a good DnD game. Are you using dice rolls for attribute generation, or is it point buy?

Syvvaris Syvvaris Are there any character classes that the group is in need of? I'm pretty flexible as to what I can play.

Well, the one player is a monk. The other in this thread is going either fighter or wizard... currently my dmpc are 3 fighters and a bard... but if I get a full party those dmpc's go away.

Hi. Im Zotar. Im playing the Monk. Welcome aboard. I can answer a few questions.

Do you want me to play particular class? Any class would be a new experience for me

Syvvaris Syvvaris Are there any character classes that the group is in need of? I'm pretty flexible as to what I can play.

A rogue or caster would be nice, but we could really use a paladin. My monk is a decent striker, but somewhat vulnerable until level 3. LF Healz/Tank. :)

I can do a paladin, no problem. Are the stats a point buy, or do you want die rolls for them?

Would a Dragonborn be a problem? I ask because of the 'Tyranny of Dragons' name of the game.

A few of the DM PCs are dragon born. Thats no problem. To quote Sheldon Cooper "when you play Snakes and Ladders do you complain about all the snakes and the ladders?"

Now as for stats. We started with some powerful base stats. From the original thread.

Your Characters:
Attributes: 17, 16, 14, 14, 13, 11
Level 1
Base gear in the PHB
Anything in Unearthed Arcana, Official Books are playable.

Last edited:
I'm currently building my character using the Point Buy system, but I can make changes if needed.

I'll make the changes to my sheet. I like those rolls much better than what the point buy would give.

Just send your sheet to syvvaris via conversation/pm.

I forgot I already rolled for everyone's Attributes. Just place them in whatever order you want for your character.

Attributes: 17, 16, 14, 14, 13, 11
Level 1
Base gear in the PHB
Anything in Unearthed Arcana, Official Books are playable.

You're good for now, except can you tell me what you have for a background and the skills provided by that background. It seems you put it down for your skills but not in the sheet.
Also, background gives you a few items typically. Also in the book it gives you basic gear.
Also... At 1st level you get max hp. So you should be at 8 total.

1. Quaterstaff or a Dagger
2. Component Pouch or an Arcane Focus
3. Scholar's Pack or an Exploerer's pack
4. A Spellbook.

Alright so I tried putting a custom background and it just didn't show up. So I chose sage and the made sure to choose the adventurer pack properly lol.

Im not sure.

Go ahead and message Syvvaris. He'll know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back