• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

I don't mind. I was just teasing you. I really like the way you game, so having you along for the ride is no problem to me!

I don't mind. I was just teasing you. I really like the way you game, so having you along for the ride is no problem to me!
Lol I know you were!

And I'm flattered!

Right now I'm mulling over a few options for a character.

Syvvaris Syvvaris I got the basics of my char sheet worked out. Got to flesh out the descriptive bits now.

Are we using fixed HP or we rolling past level 1?

Cool beans.

Any immediate quest? Or sort of terrain/region everyone is focused on?

And given everyone is a few levels in. Any additional equipment options or gold? Or base starter equipment only?

I got a human ranger. An explorer, you see. Living to search out the unknown and see sites no one has laid eyes on.

A sailor by trade, the ocean/coastal would be his favored terrain. However, he has great interest in seeking out the mysterious seas of the underground. Much of his knowledge therein coming from his previous captain.

Also taking the path of the Hunter. And given his penchant for seeking the unknown and mysterious, his favored enemy is the aberration. Something he has come across many times in search of the fabled sea he is looking for.

Base equipment, base gold and interesting character concept. We'll find out together if you'll be able to use any of those particular parts of Ranger. Also, are you using the UA Ranger or the PHB Ranger?

I'm trying to think of appropriate item rewards in this chapter ya'll could use and won't get too powerful too quickly.

D. Rex D. Rex Once we start the fight, feel free to join in.

Base equipment, base gold and interesting character concept. We'll find out together if you'll be able to use any of those particular parts of Ranger. Also, are you using the UA Ranger or the PHB Ranger?

I'm trying to think of appropriate item rewards in this chapter ya'll could use and won't get too powerful too quickly.

D. Rex D. Rex Once we start the fight, feel free to join in.

PHB. I didnt know there was any difference between UA and PHB.

There is. There's an "updated" Ranger in the UA, which to me makes some good changes to the core of Rangers that help with combat. For example, Favored Enemy gives you a damage bonus to your favored enemy. A big difference in Beastmaster (Haven't played one so I can't say if it's good or not)

Eternal Eclipse Eternal Eclipse and we are interested with you joining us! Which means I'll be able to do away with my DMPC's!

Anyways below is Character Creation rules

Character Creation
Attributes: 17, 16, 14, 14, 13, 11
Level 3
Max HP
Base gear in the PHB
Anything in Unearthed Arcana, Official Books are playable.

I am flexible with this. Felix has an Artificer that sub class is a homebrew. I allowed it because I reviewed it and do not see an issue, but I will warn you. IF you choose to try to play a homebrew class/sub class and I approve it and it becomes overpowered... Everything is going to scale to your character, which would inevitably mean if the others of your party can't keep up they fail and thus you fail.

Classes we have now.
Dragonborn Paladin (Sherwood)
Wood Elf Cleric (Psychie)
Human Artificer (Felix)
Human Ranger (D. Rex)

You can be whatever you want. Send me your character sheet in my DM's and we'll find a good place for you to hop in.

Eternal Eclipse Eternal Eclipse

I sorta lied about what the party needs. It's not a "need" but a nice to have... A full caster like a Sorceror, Wizard and maybe even a bard would be nice for this group... An Arcane spell caster if you will... But that's up to you of what you want to play.

Yes, the moment you fire an arrow you'll lose stealth. Just tell me roughly where you're at in Cardinal Direction and distance in feet from the bad guys.

Also then roll initiative.

Approximately 110 feet from center of their camp.

Direction being opposite of the original crews approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back