• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Nope, that's an action.
Because the Rogue specifically has an ability to hide as a bonus action, you have to use your action to hide. Also, after your surprise round they saw ya'll.

Last edited:
Even though I have no real work to do, I'll try to post later tonight with an updated map.
Btw, Zotar Zotar You're not making it back to the group in one round. (If you look at the map of the building 2 pages before in the thread, assuming you have the 40' movement you'll make it to the front but won't quite make it back.)

Understood. I posted in a bit of a hurry. Been busy today.

Not going to lie, if I wasn't waiting till you guys are level 3 before I start using attack bonus's. I think Xinnia would have fallen on that turn....

How's my writing? I felt like I was milking the details a bit. Honestly I felt that since Xinnia just about reached her last moments, there should be some decent description.

Zotar Zotar Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie

Just want to know what y'all want to do...

You guys can either A face 2-3 more "bandit groups" while herding the villagers...
or....
You guys get back to the Keep, level up and face the next challenge. (which will be a doozy.)

Is it like a fast forward or a choose your path kind of juncture?

I have no objection to avoiding a few more fights to get the people back to the keep. I do like the idea of leveling up, though!

Zotar Zotar Honestly it's a little of both.

It will be a fast forward to the Keep.
From there, depending on your actions. You can A) Go the way I'm planning, or B) Go a different way.

Let's fast forward to the keep then. Xinnia will avoid fights if she can.

For the first two levels we got maxed out hit points; are we going with that for level 3 also? I am wanting to get Mor'du updated, and I am curious.

I like max hit points. I'll PM you my updated copy of Mor'du soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back