"Some people call me the space cowboy 
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause' I speak of the pompitous of love..."

~ The Steve Miller Band ~

name ; Tyr O'Connor
nickname(s) ; None that are appropriate
age ; 25
species ; Demigod (Son of a human and a muse)
abilities ; 

• Able to partially influence emotions through music (Happiness, sadness, bliss, love, horror, peace, etc.)
  • Can play any instrument ever made

gender ; Male
orientation ; Bisexual
occupation ; Musician

bio ;
❆ Tyr was raised in South Detroit along with his younger sister, Arabelle. He lived a rather quaint and happy life, until his parents (Richard and Euterpe) were killed in a car crash when the boy was only six years old. Being the only survivors of said crash, both Tyr and Arabelle were put into foster care. After a series of failed adoptions and cruel foster parents, they were finally adopted by a rather old Lutheran priest named Father Laurence Bishop. After a few years, the siblings settled into the home and accepted their new father happily. From there, everything went rather normal. Tyr graduated high school with pretty good grades, and went on to college at NYU for four years. He now resides in the Upper East side of New York City as a musician. He plays solo, as well as with his band 'Box of Rain'.

❆ Personality: Tyr is a complex type. He's certainly intimidating when he wants to be, but otherwise, he's a very soft guy. He is certainly stubborn and rather brash, but he is also a trusted friend. He hates roller coasters with a passion, but loves to swim. He is clinically diagnosed with depression, and has cases of suicidal tendencies in the past. He does not like to mention his time between his parents dying and being adopted by Father Bishop for various reasons.
relations ;

➽ Bailey Powell: Crush

bearded_men_by_tiggstar-d4yiyb7.jpg

Tyr stands at six feet, seven inches. He has a muscular/slim body, and ocean blue eyes. He has dark brown hair, and rather bushy eyebrows. He has a normal, Caucasian skin color.

Spoiler

original.jpg

Tyr with his beard fully grown beard.

theme ; 

@Wisp  @FireMaiden  @Dracogenius

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread