Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head..Starting...NOW!!!!

🎶 "Madness"... "folly".... "insanity"... Little minds have belittled my dream. But I...  could I... might it be? The greatest triumph man has ever seen! Within the flesh a force resides
if it could only be controlled. If sleeping sparks could somehow be revived, think of the awe-inspiring power we would hold. I want the world to see, where brave research and bold experiments have led. Electricity's the key to reanimate the dead🎶

Yama nama do
Yama namama, llama gamagoot (gamagoom!)
An amba beebop (Gama juice)
Yaba dababada when the beat drop! (Beat drop!)

put clean washing away or put it back into laundry basket to be washed again to avoid putting it away?

why is double u the only letter with a full word in it? the alphabet makers got lazy?

not the same at all 😭 w is the only letter with a word that’s not just a one-syllable sound.

i didn’t say it did 💀 i said it’s different from “i” “bee” “sea” — but in that case, w has Two words in it, which no other letter does

why is double u the only letter with a full word in it? the alphabet makers got lazy?
ehem... you said full word, sorry but... yeah it's right here lmao. I would accept only letter with two syllables but full word is not the same my lovely XDDD

200.gif

things are heating up in the alphabet community, why are u so defensive about some letters 😭 idk what to tell u sweetness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back