Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head..Starting...NOW!!!!

Not sure yet, I guess I'll figure out my preferences later down the line, as of right now, I'm trying to fulfill my duties as a 10 poster. It'll take a while.
Dude, I'll guarantee you'll get yer ten posts in. Though making an intro thread is a good idea.

A fellow artist. Awesome! You should post a thread in Creativity. I wanna see more.
Maybe when I make more, I haven't returned to it in a while but I've retained how to make them and what to do. I've tried doing large scenes but that always fails so I stick to close ups or profile pictures since their the easiest.

can you do SFM with non-TF2 models?
Yeah, people make models that aren't in the Hammer and/or Valve style, I myself port Gmod models to SFM for ease of use and that there is barely any models in the SFM workshop to work with.

I deal mainly with 2D images. Soon as you pop up with those acronyms, I feel like I'm on an alien planet.

I deal mainly with 2D images. Soon as you pop up with those acronyms, I feel like I'm on an alien planet.
Yeah, not many people get totally stoked for a new SFM poster, there are the Saxxy's but they host once every year and people don't really wanna go through the struggle of making a movie, so people went another way and made posters, pretty sicko.

Yeah, not many people get totally stoked for a new SFM poster, there are the Saxxy's but they host once every year and people don't really wanna go through the struggle of making a movie, so people went another way and made posters, pretty sicko.
Looks cool though.

Nice. You got skills and talent.
Eh, it's not the best and nobody would really praise me for that type of work. I'd post more but it takes a while and some I rendered in 4k so I wouldn't want to make loading times even worse.

Eh, it's not the best and nobody would really praise me for that type of work. I'd post more but it takes a while and some I rendered in 4k so I wouldn't want to make loading times even worse.
Understandable. I draw my pictures and finish them on Paint. That is a Microsoft program that'll be extinct in 2020.

Rock-a-by Fruitcake,
Don't kill the bedbugs,
Cuz when you awake,
You'll find that it sucks,
To have all their guts,
Spread onto yer face,
You'll wash it off,
And for work you'll be late.
Nnnnn.... Where am I? And what am I supposed to be doing? And how long was I out for?

Also, graceful aging. look at dis face.
49165.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back