• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Two years of peace // 1x1 Unova RP [PRIVATE]

"What an astute observation Mr. Gym Leader. How'd you come to that conclusion?" An aura of smugness seemed to emanate from the boy. Maybe it was pride or just plain arrogance, but Pokemon battling brought out a different side of Nero. "You're correct though. We aren't students. Though you needn't concern yourself with my friend." He took a moment to glance in Evaline's direction. It was reassuring to know that she was still there. After all she was partly the reason as to why he was so full of confidence.

When Cheren confirmed his identity a cocky form across Nero's lips. "It's nice to finally put a face to that name. As for me the name's Nero. Nero Angelo." As if to compete with Cheren's little taunt Nero took a few steps closer to him. "I believe you have something that I want." Seeing the other two Pokemon take position by Cheren, Aegis quickly returned to his trainers side and squared off. This would be their first true Pokemon battle and Aegis was eager to display his abilities.

Evangeline had designed to watch the battle instead of contributing to it, and had taken enough steps back to give the two room across the dirt arena. Though she did give a curious glance to Nero, who’s demeanor had flipped considerably: it seemed that battling brought out a different side to him. Giving a nod to Nero, she held both hands up to indicate she wasn’t going to be the one fighting.

Cheren understood the sign, and gave Evaline a nod before switching his attention to Nero. A small smile was seen as the challenger taunted again, “I believe so.” He nodded towards the trainer boxes that each battling trainer was supposed to reside in, if only for the trainer and their pokemon’s safety. As Cheren walked to his trainer box, with Lillipup and Patrat chattering in tow, he continued to speak, “You’ll still have to beat me to obtain what you’re after, though. Simple battle rules will apply: whoever’s team faints first, loses the fight.

Once he had stepped into his box, the gym leader spun around on his heels to face Nero and extended a hand out to (metaphorically) nudge the trainer into action. “Challengers first.” While Lillipup stayed by Cheren’s feet, his Patrat designed to jump onto the field with a excitable chirp.

Pat! Patrat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back