• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan looked up in surprise when Eric came in and then smirked a little. It had offered closure to her to go through the ritual with her father. "She left a bit ago. What did you learn?" Rowan asked. Her father was beside her, his arms crossed as he watched in amusement. It was the first time he had seen Eric since he got back. But he opted to wait to speak until Eric was done.

Eric grinned, amused even more, "Well, they all are planning to meet in the empty hall in a few days and word is, I am invited. One even volunteered to hid me until such time, so I could find my part of taking the tower down." he grinned even more, before he said, "Guess that means we just need to find a Judge or Justice and then I will be free to go or do whatever I want again. Like play in this Maze you mentioned."

Rowan smiled. "Really? So you may meet all the spies right?" She was excited, but when she looked to her father he seemed to be processing something.

"Eric?" Nicoli said. He assumed it wasn't the same hall Helena and Gal were supposed to be at, though he'd give them a heads up. "If you can root out this ring, then that would help..."

"What if it's a trap though?" Rowan asked, interrupting her father as the thought came to mind. "Or a test to see where you stand?"

Eric looked surprised at Nicoli, he hadn't noticed him, being exited to actually be able to do the Maze. Then he thought about what Rowan mentioned before he nodded, "Thought of that. Which is why I am not going to be there." he stated. "I told them I might go but the Hall was being designed for Sciences so it would be covered with guards. Apparently that was the point, something is there that they are looking for."

Nicoli cursed a little at hearing this. "I need to let Hector know. He was going to send Helena there with Gal because in theory no one else knew about it." He said. Rowan looked to him and then looked over to Eric.

"So what's your plan? If it's real, it could be beneficial to our mission." She said.

Eric looked confused at Nicoli then to Rowan, "Well, I told them I know of a certain human that was being buried in a lower line tradition. That it would be best to met there. They still want to go to the hall because of the thing they are after, so I am going to find it first."

Nicoli narrowed his eyes a little, but said nothing as he looked to Rowan. He had to remind himself that this was her mission, not his.
Rowan was quiet for a few moments before finally answering him.
"What do you need me to do to help?there are a few days right? Sonlets get it before they can."

Eric grinned, "I just need you to get Brandon to the meeting." he said, "I said I wasn't going to be there, but Brandon is a Judge, he can do something about the meeting without going to Hector and I'll be watching you, so if anything happens, I'll be there to pop in to the meeting if I need to." he stated.

Rowan nodded in understanding. "I'll get him there when the time comes." She assured him.

"Be cautious of your time you two. Hector has something else coming up in three days time at the earliest." Nicoli warned. He would not say more yet, it wasn't time. But their plans were going to collide with the next mission.

"We can't lose this opportunity." Rowan cut in. "This mission is too important. We will get it done, but we have to take this opportunity." She added. Nicoli smirked a little but nodded.

Eric nodded, "I'll keep it short." He assured Nicoli. Then he smirked, "It's good to see you. Heard my brother made a sour impression before." He smiled, "Not as bad as mine, I'd hope."

Nicoli smirked and moved closer to Eric, holding a hand out to him. "The boys of your family are stubborn. Your brother is angry with me, you atvleast jut didn't like me." He teased gently. "It's been a rough time for him, he's a good kid though. You should be proud of him." He added.

Eric smirked, nodding, taking Nicoli's hand for a moment before he sighed and let go. "I should go, though. Just came to keep your daughter updated." Then he patted Rowan's head, "We'll get them and then things will get better." He commented.

Helena smiled when she spotted them, she hasn't seen Nicoli's parents since the night before Nicoli and she were to get married. Hector had to leave for the council and she volunteered to talk to them. She was happy to see them, as she came up to Davina, "Davina!" She smiled, going towards her for a hug, "I'm so happy to see you. Both of you" she said turning to Elias.

Rowan nodded. "Be careful." She said with a smirk, watching as he left. She knew it was a silly thing to say, but she couldn't help herself.

Davina hugged Helena back with a large smile of her own. She had always liked Helena. Elias had too and he gave Helena a hug of his own once she had seperated from his wife.

"You are as beautiful as ever." Davina said, looking Helena over. She was smiling, but it was a sad smile. Both she and Elias were expecting to see their son dead.

Helena smiled at them both, "Thank you." She bite her lip, before motioning then to follow her. "I probably should have spoke to my uncle sooner. A lot has happened, and you came so quickly, there wasn't a chance to send word. My uncle was having Nicoli's wife buried in your family tomb. But.... Not Nicoli." She took Davina's hand, "I can explain, which is why I asked my uncle to allow me to take you to see them. Nicoli and his family. It seemed only right I be the one to explain."

Elias frowned in disapproval, but a look from his wife kept him silent. He could not understand why a human would be buried in their family tomb but not their son. It was Davina who spoke, which was better, Elias knew he would have sounded angry.
"My dear, I do hope there is a good explanation," Davina started, her tone gentle though worried as she took Helena's hand. "Is our son at least where we can see him while this is figured out?" She asked.

"And what of the child?" Elias finally asked, as far as they knew she had lived but they didn't know for sure.

Helena smirked, "Well, my family is one of the original lines, as you know. We pass a Emery shard down to remind us that we are not immortal or special. When I met your son, he was, special I mean. I used the shard on him and when they brought the bodies of his wife and Nicoli, I used it again." She told Davina's hand, "Nicoli and his daughter are alive and waiting for us."

Davina stopped walking and looked at Helena in surprise. Then she smiled and hugged her tight. "Our boy was foolish for leaving you." Elias muttered.

"Oh hush you old fool." Davina snapped at him, but she was still smiling as she pulled away from Helena. "Thank you." She whispered. She knew using that shard could have gotten Helena in a lot of trouble, but she also understood why Helena used it. "Please. Let us go. It's been a long time since we saw our son and...and I would love to meet our granddaughter."

Helena smiled at them both as she nodded, "She is a sweet and lovely girl. Her mother was very beautiful." She assured them both, "I look forward to you getting to know her, she's even been on a few missions since she has been here."

"Already?" This seemed to pique Elias's interest. "And a half human girl too? Perhaps she has more shadow blood than we thought." He added with a smirk as they continued on to the funeral room. Davina couldn't help smiling a little.

Rowan and Nicoli had completed the rest of the family ritual for Olivia while Helen showed his parents to them.

Helena smiled as they arrived she knocked before walking in, "Nicoli? Your parents are here." She annoyed as she walked in with them

Nicoli turned in surprise, as did Rowan, though she stayed a little hidden by her father. She didn't know why meeting her grandparents made her so nervous.
"Nic!" Davina called out as she ran to her son, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Hi mum," Nicoli said, casting Helena a grin over his mother's shoulder as he hugged her back. She didn't cry, but it was obvious seeing her son alive after so long made her emotional. Rowan watched with a smile, but found herself staying as close Helena as she could. Her movement caught Elias's attention and he looked to her, his gaze scrutinizing her. Rowan straightened her shoulders and stared back, she couldn't help it. This caused Elias to smile some and he turned his attention back to his son and wife.

"Davina darling, there are others present." He said, getting her attention. Davina pulled back from Nicoli and looked to Elias and then she spotted Rowan.

"Oh my...oh you're..." she started, moving over to Rowan. She stopped in front of her and then moved around her as she studied her. "You're my granddaughter?" She asked. Rowan nodded a little.

"Yes ma'am. My name is Rowan." She said. Casting a glance over to her father who was caught up taking with Elias. They looked awfully animated about whatever it was but happy to be reunited.

"I'm your grandmother dear. Not 'ma'am'. My name is Davina but you can call me uma...it's what I had called my grandmother." She said.

Helena smirked as she watched the two interact before she placed her hand on Rowan's shoulder for comfort, "Rowan will be training later today, you can imagine how overwhelming it can be in this place." She looked to Davina, as she explained to Rowen, "It might be a good idea to learn some healing from your grandmother, Davina was always a very skilled healer."

"Are you? Wait...you've been not been training at all? But Helena said you've already been on a mission." She said and then she smiled. "Oh, that means no one has started you on healing yet. I'd love to teach you if you'll let me." She said. Rowan grinned some, blushing, but then she nodded.

"If live to learn from you." She said. Having Helena beside her was a great comfort. She looked up as Elias came up behind Davina.

"Rowan, this is your grandfather, Elias. He is a warrior like your father." Davina explained. Rowan looked to Elias who gave her a faint smile.

"Have you been placed yet?" He asked.

"N-no...but I have my selection testbin a couple of days." Rowan answered.

Helena smirked, to Nicoli then Elias, "It's a good thing you did come, to see for yourself. After all, I've heard Rowan is settling in nicely here and even without training, she is being thought of as following her father. In fact, I met a friend of hers recently, from a Smith Klan, he thinks she'll be very good." She said, knowing how judgement Elias can be without seeing an upside.

Elian's looked to her in surprise. "You're kidding? Who from the smith klan?" He asked. He was very interested I. The child already. She was peculiar for being half human. Davina was beaming with pride for her son and granddaughters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back