• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan startled a little and then sighed, smirking as she moved a little closer. "Mmm...Nothing." She said almost playfully, she couldn't help it. She sat on the edge of her bed closest to him. "What are you doing in here?" She asked curiously. It was hard being one of the only ones to know about him and what he was doing. There was a part of her that liked it too, or at least liked having their trust. She wanted to prove herself to them...and to him especially.

Eric sighed as he straightened up, "Well, I got a chance to take out the obvious people but a few are still around, I am sure if it. But since I escaped Emery is taking guard of his betrothed, so I can't get to her. And Kyle is staying with his wife, she's secured in the medical chamber so I can't just walk in there without being noticed or captured. I need to get passed Emery without killing him."

"That is a struggle." Rowan muttered, she looked down at her hands and then back to him. "How can I help?" She asked him quietly. She knew they were still trying to figure things out with Kyle's wife and Emery's betrothed. "If you tell me what you need from Emery's betrothed I could try there. He hates me but..." she trailed off a little and shrugged. She could try.

Eric smirked, "Nothing, you can't take Jean. She's stronger then you and more experienced." He sighed, as he moved towards her, "What I need, is for you to do something about Emery." He smirked, "Use Adam and Sarah, or Anthony's heal herbs. You'll need help, but you should be fine."

She smiled a little, she knew Shen couldn't take on Jean, she couldn't take on anyone here. "So you just need Emery out of the room for a while. Away from Jean. For how long? And does it need to be done today?" She asked him, already trying to formulate a plan.

Eric smirked, "Yeah, I need him out of the way and I'm not sure how long." He stated and shook his head, "But it can wait until morning." He sighed, "Mind if I stay in here, Brandon will be looking for me and running from him all night is going to make resting, hard."

Rowan nodded. "Of course. I want to help however I can...even with this." She said. "But I need your help to figure out Emery as best I can to make tomorrow work. I need to make a plan to work without getting help, it would be hard to explain to other people." She said. She would make a plan to use help, but she might be able to figure something out. She had to try at least.

Eric nodded, "Well, he is the middle child." He commented, "But the youngest make, so is kind of who he is."

Rowan tilted her head to the side a little. She was trying to remember if she had known Emery was the middle child. "Okay..." she hesitated a moment, thinking. "That place with the lioness, that's like a calmingbspot for him right?" She asked. Truth was she had loved thebplace when she saw it. She would go back more if she wasn't afraid of feeling like it would be an intrusion to Emery.

"Lora?" He smiled, nodding, "It's his favorite place, his go to place, but not just to keep him calm. It helps him to focus and were he can really get though his own thoughts."

Rowan nodded, smiling a little. "Lora...I'll get him there tomorrow." She said. She looked to her hands and then back up to Eric. "It is a good place, I can see how it helps him. I like the lioness...Lora too. But I'll get him there tomorrow morning, I can do it first thing if that's easiest." she suggested.

Last edited:
Eric smirked, as he went back to the corner, leaving against it, he slide down, "How about you bring me some breakfast and then after that, we get going, right?"

Rowan laughed quietly. "I can do that. I guess that would help along with you being able to get rest." She said, looking over to him. She hesitated a moment. "Do you want the bed? I have some things to look over and go through. And I don't really sleep much at night anyway." She offered, getting to her feet.

Eric slide down on to the floor, he sat, cross legged, with a smirk, "Nah. My training makes sleeping in small spaces." He closed his eyes, "If you need help, give me a shout."

Rowan smiled a little. "I will. The bed is yours any time you want though." She said with a smirk as she moved over to the desk in the room to look through the files Kyle* had given her. She hesitated again, she had to mentally prepare herself for whatever might be in them. Sometimes it was a little overwhelming still, she couldn't sleep through the night without waking up from a nightmare at least once. But she wanted to learn all she could do she opened the file.

Being drawn in, Rowan found herself in the halls, a teen Nickoli with a teen Azra, "So, you are taking Kyle with you on your next mission, right? I need a favor." She smirked.

Nicoli smirked and looked to Azra, crossing his arms in amusement. "I am. What kind of favor Az?" He asked playfully.

Rowan enjoyed that his was how things worked, she liked being immersed into the history to see what had happened. She also enjoyed seeing her father and what he had been like.

"Well, if it helps, it's nothing against code." She offered before starting to explain, "The exam placed him under Psy but let him try helping the Healer you take. He has been practicing and since you are taking Roland, who is one of the best, I thought he could help. He adopted those three, with Lillian, they have been teaching healing to the two oldest, so he has practice in teaching others. I think Kyle really could help." She smiled sweetly.

Nicoli narrowed his eyes a little and then smiled, letting out an amused sound as he shook his head a little. "Alright, but you owe me. Of course for the record, I think it'd be good for him too." He said. "Were leaving soon though, so he'd better be ready." He added.

Azra grinned, "He is at the portal waiting for you." She said kissing his cheek, "Be safe, my friend." She said before skipping off, her blond curls bouncing behind her.

Hector sighed as he walked towards Nicoli, "Sounds like you are going to have your hands full. I trust your Shadow Weapon is going to stay here."

Nicoli chuckled as he watched her go but then stopped short when he saw Hector. He hesitated a long moment, debating if he wanted to tell the truth or not. "You're thinking I should leave it I take?" He said with a mischievous grin. "Come on, I know how to wield it and it's safest place is with me don't you think?"

Hector raised an eyebrow, as he stretched his hand out, "I believe you are going into another castle to fight against rogue shadows that could take it from you one way or another. You family shadow blade was in trusted to you and you to me. You are less of a Target with it here. I will be sure to have it locked away and waiting for you." He motioned Nicoli to hand it over, "Besides, it's easier if you take what I am giving you." He smirked, "You wanted to lead this mission, I am sending the eldest of the warrior bloodlines with you. He is very young but with some help I imagine you will find he may even surpass you."

"Surpass me?" Nicoli said with a smirk as he handed over the shadow weapon. "No one is going to surpass me." He added, but then sighed dramatically. "I'm glad to have this warrior with me though, great or not. I trust your judgement." He said with a shrug. "I'm not a babysitter though so he'd better be as good as you say." He added playfully. He'd do everything in his power to protect everyone on this mission with him.

Hector smirked, the Shadow Blade vanishing into smoke, "You will get it back when you return. And don't worry, he's not terrible. Although, he is very formal. Like I said, her is part of the oldest bloodline, they aren't as laid back as your family." He motioned Nicoli to follow him as he started down the hall to the exit. "Just remember, keep him close, last thing we need as a rebellion of our own, especially against a family with influence like his. Although, I suggest trying to get him to loosen up. It works for you and I imagine that if he did, it would work for him." He smiled "You won't always be the best of this castle, I would like sometimes like you to surpass rather then most. Like the Garrett, who you surpassed. Anger is never a good weapon."

Nicoli became a little more serious and shook his head. "We can't be run by anger." He agreed, then he smiled again and playfully nudged Hector. "I'll see what I can do. I'm sure I can get him to loosen up a little. I am rather good at that." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back