• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Two worlds apart (interest check)

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
I actually got the idea from reading. I have not made the RP yet but, I do have a plot for it.

So. Here is the plot.

Many years ago, a mighty kingdom, known as the rulers of the world had ruled most of the land. They were ruthless, killing anyone who stood in their way. To the other kingdoms, it was be killed and enslaved for refusing to join or join and let their people live. This all changed one day. The kingdom opened a portal to another dimension. Earth. On earth, it was the year 2080. What the nations of earth did not know was that they would soon Unite to fight a common enemy. The kingdom, seeing the amount of resources and slave trade that would make the kingdom wealthy, invaded earth. For the first day, the kingdom had the element of surprise. But, the kingdom had deeply underestimated the power of earth's militarise. Earth's superior technology and training had quickly overwhelmed the kingdom's forces as earth fought their way into the kingdom's world. The kingdom could not stand against earth's military might and finally, after 6 months of fighting, the governments of earth demanded the kingdom surrender. The leaders of the kingdom refused as their egos and arrogance was blinding the fact that they had lost the war. Earth, determined to take this new world and make the kingdom pay for their crimes, launched a massive nuclear bombing campaign. To crush any moral and hopes left, but to also bomb the kingdom into submission. The kingdom's senate, seeing the destructive weapons, eventually gave in and surrendered.

It has been 8 months since the war between earth and the kingdom ended. The humans of earth saw the potential in the new world as they began to annex land and arrest any who sympathize with the kingdom. The humans have been treating the people of the new world with cruelty. As revenge for what they did to the people of earth.

So that's the plot. The setting will be in the capital city of the kingdom that the human race had taken over. I'm making it so that you have the choice of being either a human soldier or a native of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the plot stuff and some of the back story but, I don't really have a solid idea for how to start it off though.

Sure.

Also, I was just wondering but would you know anyone else who would be interest in this type of RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back