• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings nothing lasts forever — a 1x1 search

miyabi

𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
Roleplay Type(s)

nothing lasts forever

bad ending

now playing

• about me

call me

taku

pronouns

they/them

timezone

PST

age range

18+

action and adventure, mystery, horror, drama, thriller, romance and angst, sci-fi, futuristic, dystopian, fantasy, crime, slice-of-life.

criminal x detective, criminal x criminal, soulmate AU, musician x musician, enemies to lovers, celebrity x guard, spy x spy, royal x servant, arranged marriage, assassin x assassin, detective x detective. any other pairings that you come up with (and that i'd find fun/interesting.) don't be afraid to shoot me any pairings or plots!

fandom inspo:
    watch_dogs games
    , tomb raider games, uncharted games, money heist, gta v, it's okay to not be okay, CSI, ocean's 8, dynasty, the gifted, criminal minds, the witcher, will add more. also open to more!

about you

i'm a 22 year old college student studying graphic design; however i have picked up a few hobbies like cosplaying, getting back into coding and robotics, guitar (bass, electric, acoustic, and classical), and digital art. in regards to roleplaying, i've been doing it since i was around 11 years old with, of course, multiple long hiatus' that have mostly been due to school and the lack of motivation.

i get incredibly excited when sharing things about my characters, be it pictures, songs, scenarios. and i really like having ooc conversations, it feels weird when the only times we'll ever speak is when it's only related to the roleplay. if i don't respond in the roleplay right away, don't worry! i'm most likely working on school work or thinking something up.

➤ for literacy, i lean more towards 4-6+ paragraphs (or even a 500-3000+ word count, completely dependent on my mood), but i'm not strict on my partner's literacy unless it's only a single short paragraph; i'm still incredibly lenient, though and sometimes write less than what i just listed. as long as you give me something to write with, then it's alright with me. i'm not opposed to writing out shorter 2-4 paragraph replies given that i know every situation doesn't call for more than that.

➤ post/reply frequency varies, sometimes i'll take months (i'll let you know if this will happen), other times i'll try and write once a week -- if not once every two weeks (this depends on how much we're writing, how busy i am, etc.) again, it's faster to reach me on discord if you need to. roleplaying, however, remains on rpn -- either in PM or thread, with a preference towards PMs.

➤ pairings can be any, mxm, fxf, mxf (i have no preference for playing m, f, nb); incredibly lgbtq+ friendly and diversity is encouraged. romance isn't a requirement, however i'm a sucker for them and go feral for a good romance pairing.

➤ i'm ghost friendly, mainly because i'll either ghost you or let you know; the ghosting, however, goes unintentional -- sometimes life gets a bit too chaotic and i can't keep up with a lot, but i still try my best to let you know!

I want it now, I want it now; Not the promises of what tomorrow brings; I need to live in dreams today; I'm tired of the song that sorrow sings.

I want it now, I want it now; Not the promises of what tomorrow brings; I need to live in dreams today; I'm tired of the song that sorrow sings.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back