• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Two Rp Ideas~ (Adv. M/M)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 400 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale.

Thank you for reading! Oh, and if you have any questions feel free to ask below or PM me~

You've always had a crush on your brother's best friend. The two and your character have always been super close despite the age difference. Even as both left for college two years before you were set to, they still texted, called, and hung out when home for the holidays. Eventually, inevitably, the two get engaged.

But now six years of marriage has been shattered. Turns out your characters' brother had been cheating for many years. So, now they are divorced and while your brother choose to move even farther away from family and friends, my character came home (though he has no family here-, expect his ex's family, who took him in when he was 16). With this fragile opportunity available, will your character take it? (My character will be 26, yours is 24)

Edit-

Another idea-

{Important- Please do not have super needy/whiny/helpless characters!! Insecurity is understandable SMALL doses. (Seriously, if your character has that little faith in the one he supposedly loves, this isn't working.) More than that and I will not continue the rp.}

I am wanting to do a married couple fluffy hurt/comfort sort of rp. An idea I had was that my guy was ill/dying and has a dark past suddenly starting to creep back. Your guy wouldn't know about he past, we can discuss whetehr he knows about the illness or not. Feel free to also have a darker background, just not connected to my guy. ^_^

Thank you for reading! PM or comment below for any questions.

---

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back