• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spookster

Hi, I'm Spookster, and I'm hoping to play as two robot companions who want to stop a big bad enemy, along with you! I haven't thought out the sci-fi world they inhabit much yet, but I was hoping I could explore that world together with a RP partner. Here are my two characters as well:

KLPO:
A lean, sleek robot made of a polished dark grey metal. His eyes glow bright blue, and he has no mouth, instead speaking using one of the many speakers set across his body. His fingers can morph into long, sturdy claws, made of a bright blue energy, and he can enter something called “Phase” mode, which will allow him to become incorporeal, now made of a light blue energy. During this time, which lasts 20 seconds max, he is immune to physical attacks, though this mode drains a large amount of energy to use, about 1/4th of his max energy. KLPO is generally quiet, not speaking unless spoken to. When he does speak, it sounds grainy and robotic. His goal is to get revenge on his creator, for programming him to commit inhumane acts on numerous people before he broke free from his programming through sheer will.

GurrnDR:
A seven foot tall mining robot, with a wide torso, tall legs, oversized heavy duty wheels that serve as his feet, a large steam vent located on his back, and massive arms that end in powerful diamond drills. Embedded in his torso is a large, black sensor that serves as his eye, and a grey metal grate that houses the speaker that serves as his voice. Most of his body is made out of a dull white metal, covered in numerous scratches, dents, and scorch marks. GurnnDR speaks in a deep, but cheerful voice, with an alarm that goes off automatically when he senses danger. GurrnDR is a rogue mining robot that gained sentience when an engineer accidently installed the wrong AI chip in him during routine maintenance. He wandered around aimlessly, taking on odd jobs in exchange for a place to stay, until he met KLPO. Once GurrnDR learned of KLPO’s quest, he teamed up with him, to hopefully free KLPO’s brethen.

Sounds neat, but uhh...the world? Ive got some ideas. 1 is that there is large moving dome plantations that go across the desolate world while mining for resources as well as housing multiple greenhouses and cities. Each plantation could have its own style based on the people and how powerful it is. But with this, the biggest plantation is settled down in a large lava fault to use as energy while also housing technologies to raid other plantations. Kinda like darling in the franxx.

Second, is that the world has spontaneously started to be converted by strange alien invaders capable of time travel or reality manipulation. They settle down in a desert somewhere and release a massive pulse of energy before their pyramid shaped structure began turning every solid molecule into machinery. Thus its up to an unlikely set of heros to stop them, and ultimately become trapped in a groundhog day.

Third? Uhhh machine rebellion id suppose idk

Wow, I really like the second world idea, though any of them work for me. I was also hoping to have the creator of KLPO as a villain, even if only a medium sized villain in the plot. Also, the first world is cool too, though I like the second one more.

Yeah, imagine the earth slowly becoming a massive machine, massive networks of pipe and fluid travelling throughout the place.

I sure am! Also, I can't RP tnoight, got some stuff to do, but I'm down for tomorrow if you are avaliable!

Oof lol, no worries though. Well, I'm sorry to say but I'm new to this website, so, how do we start on this website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back