• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
maxresdefault-2.jpg Pirates are a dying breed, the navy hunts them even offering those who turn themselves in a job hunting other pirates. Those still sailing are either new, lucky, sly or the toughest of those willing to brave the oceans to commit crimes for the sake of oneself and ones home... Of course those still sailing live on the edge of a luxurious blade, the danger is high but the rewards can certainly be worth the hassle or outweigh the risk entirely.

One such group of pirates is the Blue Demons. Once upon a time the leaders Boe and Jay were apart of the Blue Dragons, the demon twins killed their captain during a disagreement and after the bloody battle was over the survivors joined the winners and abandoned the Coloured Dragons. The blue demons are well known, heros or devils depending on who you ask. They went on to destroy much of the Coloured Dragons (yay) but committed criminal acts along the entire way. (Boo)

The Blue Demons have sailed for more than forty years and during that time they became known for grand acts of theft, violence, rebellion and every crime one can be charged for. Wanted Alive or Dead by three kingdoms in the northern hemisphere and three governments in the south also have a bounty on them. Most recent and notable of their crimes however was kept secret to countries overseas...
Fairy_King's_Forest_Anime.png
The Demon twins entered the blessed lands, massacred most they encountered including the murder of a important religious figure... The twins somehow destroyed the sacred tree before ransacking the holy Starman's Church.
sylvanas-windrunner-fire-warbringers-world-of-warcraft-wallpaper.jpg
Needless to say in response the entire navy of the Heart kingdom aswell as what their allies could spare hunted down these demons and they were fairly successful... Anyway what was once a respectable and versatile fleet of ten ships. At the start of this story they are down to two but only just have the numbers to run a single ship. They managed to escape but found
themselves forced to hide on the coast of Fiefar to lick their wounds and attempt to recruit more crew members.

Captain Boe and his twin brother Jay reached the port city of Crebtow and immediately went to work in finding new potential members for the dragon crew or contacting old friends and acquaintances known to live in Fiefar.

Your character would be a old associate of these infamous criminals or someone who impressed one of the Demon twins in some way. Point is when the offer was made something enticed this character into joining.
Be it the chance to make money, travel, the thrill of combat or the offer itself something made them decide
"I'll join your crew, I'll become a Demon."

What was that offer? The goal the demon twins have set upon? They aim to live free, no man, God or higher power can control them. Steal enough to get by and kill those who deserve it. Earn your pay and spend it however. "We'll rob the world before we save it..." Whatever could that mean? Funny story, They unintentionally brought about the end days of the world and the only concievable way to remedy this seems to be hidden inside the foriegn ramblings of a dying alien soul...

=====================
Magical pirate adventure that will take your character across the seas, below the surface of the planet and into the skies themselves. Long story short these pirates aim to save the world as best they can but also steal enough to justify the effort and enjoy each meal and well deserved break. Your character would be a associate willing to join for reasons above or believe the crazy story of world ending etc.
Or your character is a person whose heard of the legendary demon twins and figured joining them is better than what they were currently doing.

I'd be playing the demon twins and a younger character who would be my main character aswell as most npcs and enemies however I'm happy to split that up somewhat and hash out a plot together.
Post a question or show enthusiasm below or in a PM.

To get more boring stuff out of the way I'm a older sort so I prefer 18+ for writing partners. I'm generally quick to reply unless busy in real life and I usually write in the third person around three paragraphs or more a post.

This is also a group rp check I posted recently. Feel free to hit that up if this seems your jam...
This check is the same rp but for two players and much more open to collaborate on in terms of story characters and progression. I'm hoping for a vastly different story aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back