• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x one autumn roleplay search

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there i am currently searching for some rpers for a one on one maybe even a three rper rp.

Rules:

1. I am currently improving on writing so that it can be a bit more detailed, (I can write few sentences or more) but not literate or novel.
  2. I am only on mobile and will be active several times a week but i do have obligations outside of rp to deal with
  3. in the rp i want us both to rp as side characters too, that way the rp is balanced and i'm not the one carrying the rp
  4. I am only interested in MxF or FxF pairings.
  5. Age wise i accept any for my roleplay partners
  6. I am looking for someone to play a canon for my OC. I can double as anyone for you.
  7. I dont have any triggers and i like to plan the rp in ooc
  8. No spoilers for tv series

1. after the recent events in san Francisco, eddie moves to manhatten to keep a low profile and work at the daily bugle as a news reporter, but one day venom starts acting up he senses another symbiote in the city... first time happens while they are at the angelic cafe talking to a waitress then later on when they see a mysterious vigilantie. It just so happens this vigilantie is one of the heros in hells kitchen who works with daredevil. What will happen when her past is trying to catch her? Will they find her and fall in love while working together? :bishiesparklesr:
  2. My oc is a 14 year old that ranaway from her guardian who adopted her, he sends his men after her to capture her for him to experiment on her more. She cant control her powers and is afraid of herself, can matt help her defeat the men and win agianst guardian in court for my oc custody of adoption to adopt her so he can train her.
    4.danny rand and my oc meet at a cafe and later on a vigilantie shows up while danny is surrounded by demons to help fight. Will they be able to fall in love while keeping their idenities a secret and protect each other
  3. Lycan/werewolf rp: can be bruce wayne, oliver queen or even your oc. I have few ideas for it.
  4. A new transfer student has joined swellview high school, she meets henry and starts to fall for him. But there is also a new vigilantie in town, making ray jealous. Will lily and henry be able to fall in love while hidding their identities from each other? Or will the men after lily capture her?
  5. During a masqurade or gala, my oc and (bruce, oliver, barry, or etc) meet there and start to chat for awhile slowly starting to fall in love but then someone crashes the party causing a vigilantie and their alter ego to show up. Can they stop the villian?
  6. Adrien agreste x my oc 💚
  7. I also roleplay a few animes from precure, saiki k, detective conan to animated series like big hero six and more

More ideas, two characters needed:
  1. A new bat team member my oc is assigned to find out edwards whereabouts and see if he was going to plan anything big. She goes undercover as a henchmen but slowly starts to fall for him... will he return the feeling or will her love blind her from stopping him (this requires one rper being riddler and a batfamily member)
  2. Edward/riddler meets my oc at the club one night and as they get to know each other they start to like each other, but eventually she interogates him after a crime was commited with a riddle. Now they must work together to stop the criminal but will it cause them to break up (this requires one rper being riddler and a batfamily member or the copycat riddler)
  3. A machine made by riddler goes wrong when a henchmen pressed the activation button on accident while fighting red hood. It hits white bat and riddler causing them to switch minds. (this requires one rper being riddler and a batfamily member)
  4. One day during [patrol or school] peter starts to feel stranger than normal, his normal senses like smell and hearing are heighten...[he was bitten during patrol or was born a lycan] but while at school a new student joins the school and peter can tell something is different about her but later in the day he feels his bones breaking and his breathing changes as his body is starting to shift painfully for the first time, but she catch up to him to help him. Will they be able to make peter normal agian and what will happen when tony finds out? Or will peter be able to accept this new side and fall in love with her? [this requires one rper to be tony and peter]
  5. my oc is a new student at midtown high and is secretly the new vigilantie when she meets peter. starts to fall in love with him but men with guns are after her hired by her legal guardian to capture her ontop of that she fights demons. Will lily and peter fall in love without revealing their secret idenities or will they fall apart? [this requires one rper to be tony and peter]
  6. What if my oc didnt have her normal symbiote? One day she accidently stumbled upon a symbiote (yc) either by finding it in a lab, on the street or its attached to her at some point. Now she must get along with two voices in her head along with keeping hells kitchen safe.....(this could involve peter or another mcu character you could double as for her crush or maybe a symbiote romance? Could be venom as well)
  7. New ideas for spiderman based on no way home, ask me

Last edited:
Bump
Using this one for a bit while other RT is under construction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back