• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Two Military Brats (Detailed 1x1)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What I have in mind is a 1x1 with a pair of military brats in the High school age range. The character I have in mind is male and not exactly what one would call either cool or an alpha male. Nope, he's the overachieving geek. (He is not physically weak though for reasons that become clear.)

The GENRE is up for discussion. I tried this with a remote base and an alien crash. Great potential story. Great alien NPC's.

But I would also consider a fantasy twist, some other sci fi twist, even a post holocaust twist. Plain realistic might be a little too mundane. The important thing is the characters and their interaction.

Salutations, Mitheral. If you're still looking, I'd be happy to collaborate with you on this idea. I would love to discuss the genre with you. It may be a newer experience for me, seeing as most of my 1x1s range from fandom, modern, and fantasy, but I'd love to work with you if you'll have me.

Thank you for reading. If you're interested, please contact me so we may discuss. If not, then I hope you have luck with other partners!

P.S.

Just to ensure there is no confusion, I meant it would be a newer experience to work with military brats. If it was taken any other way, I apologize! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back