• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Two Ideas, Open for Suggestions

ElectraHeart

Don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
I only do female characters. My two ideas are a bit different. I am also totally open for suggestions of 1x1's. I love roleplaying and get on whenever I possibly can. I prefer PM's.

So the first one is you're the kidnapper and I'm the kidnappee. We can totally discuss this later.

Second, we're really close teenage friends, and we end up falling in love. So a bit of a romance one.

Those are my ideas, as I said earlier I'm open for suggestions. I like sci-fi and romance and just a load of stuff, so PM me!

I'll be waiting.

I am interested in both of these ideas! While I am a female, I do both male and female characters, so I can be the male in both scenarios. Whichever one you would like to do more is fine with me!

You said you do only female characters but didn't mention if you mind rping with a female character as your partner?

@SecretsInTime I haven't done the kidnapping one yet, would you be okay with that one. You can go ahead and PM me if you'd like.

@Writerwanabe I prefer male characters with both of these, but I would be willing to do female.

Aw nah, thats cool, I'd not want to make you uncomfortable. You have what you like, don't try and change it for other people.

I would be fine with the kidnapping one, though you said we would discuss it later, so I'm guessing there's more details? Also, I would PM you, but due to the fact that I am quite new, I don't know how (or if I can). Don't worry - I'm still pretty experienced in the RP world - but could you tell me how? Sorry to cause you trouble. (' :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back