• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Two ideas in the cooking pot!

Zynlix

Your neighbourhood catnip dealer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey so, in the crave for some roleplay!

24 years old, Male, and been roleplaying since I was around 15.
My main plot paths are usually Fantasy, including canon and non-canon. But I enjoy all sorts. Ask and I will gladly answer
I aim to reply at least once a day. I'll always try to do multiple. It depends on the time zone difference.

For some background, I'll be writing a few requirements after some issues arose with previous partners of other platforms.

Noone under the age of 18. I'm 24, and it's just uncomfortable.
be chill! Largest requirement tbh.
Goes hand in hand with above, but don't be rude.
I don't hold any static length of requirements. But I ask you to at least try. I understand low muse. If you do a large post, then I will do my best to match it. I ask you to do the same.

For one, I haven't done a Roleplay for the very book series that got me into Roleplaying in the first place. Warrior Cats. Like, feeling really nostalgic and I want to try out some old Characters that haven't seen the sun for a few years. Anyways the descs are short and sweet. I do not want to just put it static and not let my Roleplay Partner left out on the planning.

Anyways, this is set in the Lake Territory, with the good old canon clans, Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan. I was thinking of a dark romance. Maybe a forbidden romance between two cats between two different clans during a time of uneasiness between the clans. Yea I know, a pretty flat and easy plot. But it's a classic! At best, this RP would involve possible dark scenes such as war, violence, and death along with comedy, romance and other good old-fashioned laughs.

And the other, probably my most craving. With Hogwarts Legacy coming out soon, I would love to have a go at this. I've never done a Harry Potter RP and I believe it would be pretty interesting! This has space for a ton load of plot ideas. Romance, mystery and the possibility go through the whole set of Hogwarts, it's ups and downs, Tri-Wizard tournament, our characters spectating or even participating, Quidditch and of course, maybe even having a go at our old friend the Basilisk. This can be both canon playing pre-set characters, half canon having side characters like the Patil Twins, Olivander, Cho Chang, Colin, or completely fresh with our own characters, side characters and new teachers. Either way this will be our plot.

I'll also be interested in playing in Anime Worlds, such as Demon Slayer, Asterisk War, and Seraph of the End. Also a pretty big gaming nerd so if you have any game suggestions that we can roleplay in, then sure. If I know the world and its lore, I have no issues in it!

Hi mate! Looking for Harry Potter RPs? I’ve been craving HP too! Gonna send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back