• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 55's 1x1 Interest Check: Screenwriting and Drama

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, I'm Two Fives or 55.

I'm in my early twenties, go by male pronouns and live in the United Kingdom.

I'm a writer seeking collaborations on stories that can possibly be adapted into short films, feature films or TV shows. I want to write stories similar to Skins, Euphoria, Misfits, Breaking Bad, Mr. Robot, Humans, Being Human, Charmed, Game of Thrones and Until Dawn and have ideas for these. If you've got any bare-bones ideas, too, let's flesh them out with character development and worldbuilding.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

What I can do:
  • I can write characters of any age, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
  • I can write 1-3 paragraphs semi-weekly (but I'll probably write more than this).
  • I can write on RPNation, Discord or Google Docs.
  • I can communicate loss of interest in stories.
  • I welcome LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC stories.
What you can do:
  • You can write 1-3 paragraphs semi-weekly.
  • You can communicate loss of interest in stories.
  • You welcome plot twists, character deaths and other literary devices that'll have you on the edge of your seat and asking, "What's going to happen next?"
What I've written:
If interested, start a conversation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back