• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Two Clans (Side Characters Open)

Bravest said:
i'm up for the evil clan elder
Thanks for your interest :3

So basically, your primary role would be acting as a role model and guide to all the members. You're essentially stronger in power than the rest of the members, since you're older and wiser. If you are still interested in the position, let me know. In the RP thread when you do make your character, just put somewhere in your post that you're the elder of the evil side and all should be good ~

Bravest said:
is there an age limit for the elder? should he be like 40+ or what?
well, i tried
I'd say at least not under 20, so anywhere between 30 and 40. Or older if you want.

[QUOTE="Mine 0]I did sign up for this but I guess there's no use now

[/QUOTE]
Hmm? Did I miss your post previously where you signed up? (You signed up for my Re:Collection RP, maybe you got that confused with this rp?) If you're still interested, side character positions will become available soon. It will feature "balanced" characters, which is between good/bad.

kokochii said:
Hmm? Did I miss your post previously where you signed up? (You signed up for my Re:Collection RP, maybe you got that confused with this rp?) If you're still interested, side character positions will become available soon. It will feature "balanced" characters, which is between good/bad.
Aw man, I think I did...I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to whine or anything, don't get me wrong.

If it's okay, I would like to apply to those side characters, they seem interesting and this story too.

[QUOTE="Mine 0]Aw man, I think I did...I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to whine or anything, don't get me wrong.
If it's okay, I would like to apply to those side characters, they seem interesting and this story too.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, it's quite alright ^^

I'll get the positions up soon, and when I do, you can create your character in the rp thread c:

[QUOTE="Mathil Alzun]May I also sign up as a side character?

[/QUOTE]
Of course~ Just make sure to read the description for the role "Balanced" member aka side character.

Hey! Is it possible to have a ronin samurai character with a sealed Muramasa blade? He wouldn't break the seal and go cray cray unless situation demanded it. Otherwise he'd use his wakizashi

And I'd totally pm you about this but I don't think I can yet since I'm new xD

hootie0813 said:
Hey! Is it possible to have a ronin samurai character with a sealed Muramasa blade? He wouldn't break the seal and go cray cray unless situation demanded it. Otherwise he'd use his wakizashi
And I'd totally pm you about this but I don't think I can yet since I'm new xD
Yep, that'd be fine :3

You gotta have at least 10 posts to be considered a full fledged member, and able to get privileges like PMing people. If I were you, I'd post in the Introductions thread and just start from there xD Good way of meeting new people too~

Ah nice, I'll drop by again probably around tomorrow evening after I get a few tasks done and write a character sheet up. I just post it in the Character Signups section of the link you posted on the first page, no?

Oh, sweet if I had a choice I would chose them.. Ok sorry I didn't read where to post the character sheet could you send me a link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back