• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Two civilizations meet. Historical, fantasy, romance...

So, just before I explain the plot, I want to say that this roleplay can go quite literally anywhere, though you have to be willing to put in effort as well. I will gladly carry it… as I came up with the plot and it’s only natural, but your contribution is very much needed and appreciated.
This roleplay is originally meant to take place in the late 1890’s around Canadas North-west territories. This can be turned into a medieval roleplay if you wish.
Your character is an opportunistic, young male, having just heard about the newly discovered massive swath of land that had not been ventured into yet. With gold being the new fixation of America, it came as no surprise that your hardworking character gathered up a group of trusted men that were as skilled in the wild as they were in business to follow one of the river branches by the big open plains that bordered into large valleys and even further than that – sheer cliffs and tall mountains. It was a sight to behold for sure, and once the group had settled in, gold was to be found as well. In big masses. Though the longer the men stayed by the river, the stranger things around them got. Objects going missing, their sled dogs let loose, their boats sent down the river. It was as if something or someone was trying to scare the group away.
That something would be an old and native tribe, not too happy with the sudden visit of “simple-men”. When the gold mining group would not budge from their current location, the natives finally showed themselves. Not only that, but a conflict rose up between the two groups and one night, the gold miners got attacked. Some of them badly injured, while others simply taken into custody of the tribe. The group of gold miners would be put through a set of challenges, evaluated by the tribe and once deemed safe, let explore the massive hidden civilization, learning about the strange, yet intriguing culture…
There you go. I hope that sounds interesting to you! It sounds a little creepy and dark at the start, but if that is not your thing, do not worry, we can make this a little more light hearted. I am looking for story depth and character development. It would be very great if this could turn into a romance roleplay… I think that would be interesting.
The way I roleplay is pretty simple, third person and one or two discord length paragraphs. (When you start seeing the red indicator that you need to get Nitro in order to write more.) I know these replies can seem short for expert role-players, but I like posting often and getting the ball rolling fairly quickly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back