• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Two Baddies Sitting in a Tree (1x1, CLOSED)

Alois rounds the corner, twirling her gun and whistling along to 'An Unhealthy Obsession.' A mad grin on painted her delicate features.

Circa slings her sniper rifle onto her back and jumps off the low-standing building she had been perched on. She followed Alois, well hidden by the shadows cast by the moonlight. She hums along with the song as she stalks the rather mad mercenary.

Swiftly checking to see if her pocket blade was still there, Alois nodded to herself, having noticed Circa trailing behind her, but not particularly caring. She could handle herself in a battle. She continued walking down the street.

Circa shivers as a wind rushes through the street. One would think that a cats' fur would be better about keeping of the nipping cold. She flicks her tail and continues after Alois.

Alois pauses her whistling for a brief second, her ear twitching towards the sound of new footsteps. Heavy. With a quick glance behind her, to see if that mysterious stranger was still there, Alois pulls out her knife and puts her gun into its holster. She quickly jumps behind a conveniently placed trashcan, straining her ears to see if she could get any more detail on this new person approaching. Was this an ambush? Sure, she could hold herself in battle, but not against a group of people, likely well-trained and sent to kill her.

Circa startled by Alois's change in course scrambles up a wall an pulls out her Sniper Rifle. She aims it to the end of the alleyway to see 6 people clad in black marching toward her target. She hisses and lines up a shot, detrimental but not instantly fatal, enough to put out of commission for the fight. She started the rather lengthy process of reloading her gun.

Alois lets out a yelp at the sound of the gun, quickly covering her mouth. Shit! She peeks around the corner to see the 5, upright, people, looking in her direction. There goes my cover. She glares up at the rooftop. Who exactly decided shooting at an enemy, no warning, unprovoked, would be a good idea? Alois groans loudly and stands up, shifting into a battle-ready position.

The people point their guns approximately where Circa was hiding. She chuckles before jumping across the street. She lands deftly on the other side and quickly takes a shot. She misses, only able to graze one of the peoples' heads.

Alois watches Circa jumping around before deciding she's a viable ally (for now.)

While the men are distracted with the cat-women Alois sneaks behind one, quickly sliting his throat before moving back into the shadows.

Seeing one more of the Men drop Circa's grin grows ever wider. She re-aims at the guy she grazed and hits him right between his eyes. She jumps over the gap again and reloads.

Alois whistles to get another guys attention, quickly bringing out her gun, and shooting him in the gut. Two to go. Heh. Two to.

She takes aim, trying to take one more headshot only for her damned weapon to jam. She spits, "Oh for crying out loud, why can you work you stupid thing!" She slings her gun over her back and pulls out her far less effective pistol. She jumps down from her vantage point and at nearly point blank range takes out one of the two remaining distracted fools. "Never take your eyes of your enemy." She purrs smugly as he drops to the ground.

Alois spares a glance at her 'savior' before tackling the final person, slamming their head into the ground with a manic smile. "So long suckers!! You thought you could catch the great..uh..MEE??"

Circa raised one eyebrow. "You definitely could have had a better line to end that on dearie." She holsters her pistol, pulls out a pack of cigarettes. She offers one to Alois.

Alois sniffs the cigarette before shrugging and lifting it to her mouth. "One-liners aren't my strong suit. Speaking of which...were you the genius that decided firing a gun with no plan whatsoever was a good idea?"

She rolls her eyes and lights the two cigarettes. "Whatever." Circa goes to the wounded, but not dead, man that she first shot. He tried to back away, fear evident in his every movement. "You can't run little lamb. I could have killed you, but I didn't. Because I still need you." She pulls a small tin container very powerful very rare painkillers out of one of her many pockets. "I'll tell you what. You tell me who sent you and why and I just might be feeling merciful enough to let you live." She flicks the container and exhales a plume of smoke.

Alois grimaces slightly at the implication of lambs being weak, but ultimately decides to stay for the sake of
1. Drama
2. This could actually be useful information
3. This cat lady didn't look that bad

She wanders over to Circa's side and smiles coldly at the man, blowing deformed rings of smoke into his face.

The nameless goon's eyes flicked between the two of them, "I-I'm a part of a bounty hunting clan-"
"Gang. You mean." Circa interrupted. "Yes, some would say we are a gang. Your friend there has a small bounty. We thought it would be easy pickings."
"Well then someone made a mistake there." She says with a purring laugh. "So, who put out this bounty?" Circa pulls out her pistol. "I-I don't know! It was anonymous." He trembled with fear as he spoke. "Then I have no need for you." Circa pulled the trigger, putting a pretty hole right through his skull. "Well, that's that." She turns to Alois cheerfully.

"You could've at least asked for the location of the base.." Alois grumbled, flicking the ashes off of her cigarette and onto the guy's body.

"Well! That was fun, thanks for the cigarette, and the help, I guess, but I really 'ought to be going. Targets to kill, places to be, you know the deal." Alois smiled half-heartedly. "See you around, pussycat."

"I see you everywhere" Circa promptly turns into an all black cat with a silver collar and melds into shadows, her purring fading into silence.

Alois laughs hesitantly, shaking her head. "This is why I'm a dog person."

Her hoofs can be heard clicking on the sidewalk as she saunters away.

TIMESKIP
Finally. Four months.

After four months of searching and Alois had finally found the base.

She dropped the lockpick swinging open the doors. Hopefully, her 'mysterious' stalker would appear to help with the mission.

Speaking of which...
Sneak into the base
Get the vile
Get out

Easy!

Last edited:
Circa, in cat form, slinks after Alois. She jumps onto a box and into the rafters. From there she turns into her humanoid form. She grabs her sniper rifle and watches through the scope for any signs of battle.

Alois enters one of the less populated rooms, quickly taking down the two grunts within the room. Stripping one of them down, Alois changes into the uniform, gently setting her clothes on a nearby box.

She continues on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back