• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted Wonderland (Crossover roleplay with any fandom or canon roleplay)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I've been craving a Twisted Wonderland roleplay lately, but since my last thread wasn't very successful in getting me one I decided it would be best to do a crossover instead. I am however still looking for a Twisted Wonderland canon roleplay, so we can discuss that also if you want!

I don't expect much in a partner except please try not to ghost me, if you don't wanna do the roleplay anymore then just tell me.

For a crossover, I will be accepting ANY fandom and you don't have to know anything about Twisted Wonderland since I'll tell you the basic plot of you want me to and you can explain the basic plot of your chosen fandom to me and we can discuss a plot from there!

if you're interested then reply to this thread or shoot me a pm! I also have Discord if you prefer to roleplay on there, just ask for it!

CookieCrim CookieCrim You have caught my interested with this. But I'm not sure if you seen anime call One Piece or not. I haven't heard of Twisted Wonderland. But I would like to know more about it. If there any other fandom you like. Just message me. We can try think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back