• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
⁺    ˚.
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚.
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺    ˚⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺    ˚

Greatings!
Definitely not me getting into Twisted Wonderland— and craving some roleplays!

Would anyone be interested in doing a roleplay? Shipping Idia \ Malleus, aka my favorite ship at the moment ^^′ — currently my only muse is Idia, however, I am open to doing other ships— I have a couple of aus already though up that I can share in dms. But if they aren't particularly very intriguing, I am perfectly fine with brainstorming something up.

I haven't gotten particularly very far into the storyline, but I have had certain things spoiled for me— I don't particularly mind spoilers if we do a more cannon compliment plot.

I love all plots involving; dark fantasy, romance, magic, and of course angst ✨. The only type of au I won't do are modern aus.

My writing style is, literate to literate advanced. I love long descriptive responses!

If you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to dm me, or comment on this post—

Users who are viewing this thread

Back