• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorns... [OPEN]

I was supposed to use one too but when I got to actually making the CS, I couldn't find the picture anymore so I had to change it :P

Everyone pretend Gideon and Casper are identical I felt like Casper needed a more masculine body since he is a warrior.

Ok so I know the it says that Elise and Anna ran to the castle after her mother killed their step dad, but does it mean they live in the castle? Like whats the situation with them and the castle besides having romantic interests with the princes.

Ok so I know the it says that Elise and Anna ran to the castle after her mother killed their step dad, but does it mean they live in the castle? Like whats the situation with them and the castle besides having romantic interests with the princes.

Anna is an entertainer for the royals and Elise's mother is a chef... Elise has to find her own path. Yes they live in the castle

Anna is an entertainer for the royals and Elise's mother is a chef... Elise has to find her own path. Yes they live in the castle
Awesome cool, I’ll try to get a post up during or after work. I’ll be off in about 5 hours from now so if not in the next few hours, I’ll post something real quick when I get home :)

Wait hold on, just noticed this. Were Anna and Gideon supposed to be romantic interests as well? I thought they were co-conspirators...

Wait hold on, just noticed this. Were Anna and Gideon supposed to be romantic interests as well? I thought they were co-conspirators...
Either or ... Co-Conspirators would make it interesting but they also would make an interesting couple but it’s up to you

lostwanderer lostwanderer what was your take on it?
I think they should be co-conspirators first if we ever want to drive this along into romance 'cause to be honest, I find it rather interesting that they would be bound by their mutual hatred = w =)

Also, at least this way, romance would be optional. We could have the choice whether they would take this further than partners in crime or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back