• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twilight/ the vampire diaires revival

Robert Pattinson Smile GIF

Hello one and all! How are you doing? Good I hope! I'm gonna be honest with you, I absolutely suck at making ads, but I make up for it in replies! I am (once again) on the hunt for some new rp partners! Currently I am really feeling twilight and the vampire diaires, and would absolutely die to have a chat in either!

About me:
I'm noot, 18+. I am in central time, and I do 3rd person past tense. I am mostly literate. I also love to share memes playlists, headcannons you name it! Also game to do any ideas and love surprises and twists in chats! The only bad thing about me is I do work (way to much) and may be slow at times.

the vampire diaries drinking GIF

Who I'm looking for:
Tvd- Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Kai
Who I can do:
Tvd- Literally anyone. I've done like 89% of the characters
Twilight- Any of the Cullen men. Seth, Jake, Paul
Who I can do:
Twilight- Once again, pretty much anyone.

My rules:
There really aren't that many rules, so this section is going to be short and sweet (:
1.) I absolutely love oc's! So don't be afraid to ask to use one!
- But with that I only do real face claims.
2.) If I do a cannon for you, do one for me. I am very doubling friendly!
3.) Don't ghost me- if I haven't messaged in a day or so, I'm not ignoring! Work is just extremely crazy :')

Thats about it! If this spikes your interest let me know below, or send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back