• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twilight Saga Roleplay

WeirdLittleGoblin

Hello. I’m looking for Twilight roleplayers who are interested in doubling. I would like to pair my OC with (non-confederate, maybe union soldier or union spy?) Jasper. I’m okay with staying close to canon plot or diverging entirely.

I do basically any writing style, and can adapt to what you need, although I do prefer paragraph in third person past tense. I have a few OCs and you can choose the one you like best to work with, or I can make a different one.

Please be 18+, I don’t talk to minors online. If you are not lgbtq+ friendly, we won’t jive. I’m nonbinary, assigned female at birth, and use he/him pronouns. You have to be okay with playing alongside a trans character run by a trans player if we’re going to roleplay together. As long as you’re cool, I’m pretty laid back.

Message or respond here if you’re interested. I am looking for multiple roleplay partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back