• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
~This ain’t for the best. But my reputations never been worse~
6BBB6485-53B9-45CD-B738-434027A0F0A8.jpeg

My name is noot, I’m 23- central time, and I am currently looking for a new roleplay partner. I absolutely love to chat ooc, and I love to share music, headcannons- memes, etch. I do work long shifts, so my replies can be a tad slow sometimes- but I make up for it with my memes (: If it wasn’t obvious from the ad, I am absolutely trash at making these, but make up for it with my replies!

C8C6ADF1-8D0D-4C5C-9C6D-48328F0B101A.jpeg

I have been craving something supernatural creature related so bad! I have a really bad vampire itch- and it won’t go away. I am a huge sucker for angst, drama, slice of life, or whatever else our brains come up with! I have a few loose ideas but I love to plot and brainstorm with my partners. I can attempt on site, but honestly I still don’t know how it works, and don’t mind if things move to discord. But honestly royals, all that, mafia? I’m here for it man

A few fandoms I’m feeling

-Twilight

-The crave book series- or a plot semi like it tbh

-The Vampire diaries

-The Originals

-Supernatural

-Bridgerton

-Grey’s anatomy

-Anne with an E

-Marvel

-Harry Potter

Original ideas

-Someone give me a supernatural boarding school type thing with plenty of drama

-An arranged marriage to stop two species from going to full out war

-A huge sucker for humans getting involved in the supernatural world

-Supernatural gang war

-Enemies to lovers

-Hell you know what? I’ll do celebrities.

-Been heavily inspired by Taylor Swift lately. So I do have some ideas forming from a few songs

Honestly I’m open to any type of pairing m/m, m/f m/m. Whatever works (:

Im also a huge fan of doubling

If any of my post has sparked your fancy, comment below or shoot me a message
3E48CB20-D4D9-417E-B314-7B4DB7943E88.jpeg

oooooh ~ i saw vampire diaries / supernatural / the originals. i’d be interested if you’re up for either.

Hi, I really like the idea of two species having a arranged marriage. Did you have any specific races in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back