• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom twilight renaissance babey

goblin queen

25 year old woman in EST looking for 18+ partner for Twilight oc/canon (I double, don't worry) RP. i write anywhere from 250 to 2500 words depending on what's needed (tho I prefer to rock out around 200-500 words), I'll give your characters equal attention to mine, and I can rp over any medium (ie here, email, gdoc, discord, etc). yeah its cringe its dumb we know this. alas im stupid.

this is specifically a version of twilight that is NOT uh. the racist clusterfuck ms. meyer created. because im like somewhat normal.

i'd be looking for someone to play Riley Biers. lets make everyone like 20s?? and not in high school?? that would be solid thanks

i can play any canon for you but we'd also probably have to change the Lore about the shifters to make them less insanely insensitive and racist, also if I'm playing jasper for u he's not a confederate.

Hugs and kisses hit me up via DM <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back