• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
Hi! I am brand new to this site, so I am not sure if I am doing this right... But I wanted to see if there would be an interest in starting up either a Twilight or Underworld rp? I do use an OC paired with a canon character, and for these particular parameters, looking for someone to either play Aro or Lucian along with some other canon characters as needed. With that being said, I do double! I'd be happy to play anyone you want for your OC, and I'd love to build a storyline up with you! We can either make one big storyline that involves both of our characters or have separate ones that play side by side so you can take the story in any direction that you want! I may need some guidance figuring this website out, but I can't wait to meet y'all!

Let me be the first to say that this is one of many correct formats of using interest checks, so good on you! Good choices, too. I adore the Underworld universe, but have not touched Twilight except for small conversations here and there about it (Go Team Edward! Rah rah rah!). I would love to try a sandbox RP with you set in the Underworld universe. I am not the quickest poster due to life and all of its harrying complications, but I love talking about characters, world-building, and general chatting. I hope this catches your interest. =)

Let me be the first to say that this is one of many correct formats of using interest checks, so good on you! Good choices, too. I adore the Underworld universe, but have not touched Twilight except for small conversations here and there about it (Go Team Edward! Rah rah rah!). I would love to try a sandbox RP with you set in the Underworld universe. I am not the quickest poster due to life and all of its harrying complications, but I love talking about characters, world-building, and general chatting. I hope this catches your interest. =)
Hi! Thanks! For sure! This would be my first rp in the Underworld universe, and I've only seen two of the movies. But I am always open for a new adventure! Feel free to message me so we can set something up!

Hi! I am brand new to this site, so I am not sure if I am doing this right... But I wanted to see if there would be an interest in starting up either a Twilight or Underworld rp? I do use an OC paired with a canon character, and for these particular parameters, looking for someone to either play Aro or Lucian along with some other canon characters as needed. With that being said, I do double! I'd be happy to play anyone you want for your OC, and I'd love to build a storyline up with you! We can either make one big storyline that involves both of our characters or have separate ones that play side by side so you can take the story in any direction that you want! I may need some guidance figuring this website out, but I can't wait to meet y'all!
Hey! I just joined to answer your ad. I recognize it's a little old now, and I'm sorry about that! I hope it's not totally fruitless to ask if you're still looking for a twilight roleplay? I am totally comfortable playing Aro, he's a really interesting character that I wish got more screen time!

Hey! I just joined to answer your ad. I recognize it's a little old now, and I'm sorry about that! I hope it's not totally fruitless to ask if you're still looking for a twilight roleplay? I am totally comfortable playing Aro, he's a really interesting character that I wish got more screen time!
Hi! You're completely good I apologize for my late response, I don't check here a lot! Dm me so we can set something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back