• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twilight or Harry Potter 1x1 Interest Check

cinnamon.

Your local Genderfluid neighbor
hey there! So, I have found myself recently craving some twilight and Harry potter roleplays!

About me
------------ --
Pronouns: she/he/they
TimeZone: Eastern timezone
Reply Level: fluctuating. Most of the time, I take my time with replying because of how awkward I can be. But there are times where I reply right away.
Activity Level: I am usually on most of the time, morning to night but there are times where my activity level will drop thanks to my anxiety and mental health.
OOC chat?: yes, I love It! I feel extremely awkward if we are not doing ooc chat during the roleplay.

About the roleplay:
---------- ---- ------------

- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I would like to do m/nb, m/m, f/f, or f/nb on my side. I will do any gender pairing for your side.

- Be 18+ of age please. I do not roleplay with minors.

- Please do not constantly poke me for a reply. I am not a fast paced roleplayer, so please be patient with me. I will be patient with you.

- I am ghost friendly! I understand that life happens and if you need to drop the roleplay without saying anything, do so! I won't be mad and I will understand.

- I am only doing canon x oc and oc x oc. Doubling up is required for both.

- Give me enough to work with! Please try to give me at least 2 paragraphs or more. I understand that low muse happens.

- help me plot! I want us to work together to come up with plots and ideas to keep the role-playing going

- I am willing to cross these two fandoms together!

Twilight
-------------

Play for me:
Edward, Jacob, Jasper, Emmett

I can play:
Seth, Alice, Rosalie

Harry Potter
-------------------

Play for me:
Severus, Sirius, Draco, Cedric, Fred, Ginny

I can play:
Ron, Luna, Hermione, Remus, George, Nymphodora