• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TWD Interest Thread

Andy Samberg

Andy Samberg
So, this is a casual RP Zombie Thread, but it is a Walking Dead (For those of you who watch the show, just fill out the Character Sheet) This is mainly a can-you-survive thread. I will judge your moves and whatnot.

Rules of the Post-Apocalypse:

1. If you are bit, you are gone unless told otherwise. But you will lose an arm and therefore lose fighting power.

2. Headshots are the only method to killing them unless you have explosives, which I doubt you will have every second of the day.

3. There ARE other ways to die other than zombies, like people

4. If you are bit or killed, go ahead and turn into a zombie. (experimental)

Character Sheet:

Name:

Starting Weapon: (Crowbar, Dagger, M9, Shovel)

Group Prefence: (Single, Small Group, Large Group)

Feelings Towards Walkers: (Hate, Human, Not Human, Locked Away People, Animals)

Relationship Towards Rick: (Since you will start in the prison in a cell block, what was your relationship towards Rick before the prison got hit.)

Sorry I didn't include this, but you start in the prison after shit hit the fan. And at the end of the Char. Sheet, add Backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back