• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TVD Characters

beetleju

Characters Taken: Damon, Caroline, Elena, Klaus, Lillian, Julian, Salvatore Sister, Boy who knew Salvatore Sister

For Character Sheets:
-Name:
-Personality:
-Some likes/dislikes:
-Background:
-Anything Extra:

You can use a different form as well as long as it has most of that information in it. Characters actually from TVD don't need a super detailed form if you want since we already know them, just at least some info to know where they're at as a character.

Last edited:
-Name: Madilyn Jane Salvatore
1589559868975.jpeg
-Personality:
Madilyn is a very sweet and compassionate girl. She is quite giggly and bubbly, she always finds a way to add a sense of humor to any situation. That being said, the girl is not all sunshine and rainbows. She's 15, she thinks she knows everything and doesn't want anyone telling her what to do. She is protective of those she cares about and she not afraid to scheme and manipulate in order to protect them or herself. Though she is patient for the most part, she can have a temper when she is pushed too far. Her personality parallels both of her brothers. She is impulsive and fun loving like Damon, has a temper similar to his when she pushed to it. Like Stefan she is kind, compassionate, empathetic, and a bit secretive and mysterious. Madilyn likes being apart of the action, she feels a need to help others and doesn't have much of a fear of what will happen to her in the process. She can be a bit sassy and a bit of a bitch when someone rubs her the wrong way, but her heart is usually in the right place.
-Some likes/dislikes:
  • Likes: Fruit, traveling, the beach, animals, music, dancing, Valerie (she was like a big sister), wine, cheese
  • Dislikes: Julian, liars, lots of different foods (she's a bit of a picky eater), really bad storms
-Background:
Madilyn is the child of Lillian and Giuseppe Salvatore and is younger sister to Stefan and Damon. When Lillian got sick and was sent away, she was pregnant with Madilyn so the rest of Madilyn's family didn't know about her. Madilyn was born in 1859. Lillian turned before giving birth to Madilyn, and she did her best to keep that supernatural world away from her. They traveled and Lillian met Julian, Valerie, and the rest of the Heretics later as they went. In 1863 Julian, Valerie, Lillian, and Madilyn visited the fair grounds in Mystic Falls to check up on the brothers. Lillian watched from afar with her daughter, but when Lillian was distracted 4 year old Madilyn took off. She fell and scrapped her knee and she saw Stefan, she felt like she could trust him and asked him for help, little did they know they were siblings. (I will bring up this memories in better detail later, I know Lillian wasn't really there but just changing it a bit for the sake of the drama). After this Lillian took Madilyn with her along with Oscar to visit Damon while he was serving in the confederacy. Since Stefan got to interact with Madilyn, though it was accidental, Lillian wanted to see Damon interact with his younger sister as well. Lillian sent the girl in with Oscar, Oscar asked Damon to watch Madilyn while he used the bathroom and they got to bond for those few minutes. They never knew they were related but as with Stefan, Madilyn felt she could trust the boy.
Julian and Madilyn never got along. Julian felt Madilyn was an inconvenience and stole attention from Lilly. He thought she was a major brat. He treated Madilyn poorly, hitting her to "punish" her a few times as she got older and he purposefully tried to leave her behind once when they were traveling. In return, Madilyn was rude and bratty to him and did what she could to hurt the man back. Madilyn slapped him once and tried to run off saying she was going to expose his true character to her mother, so Julian took matters into his own hands. He had a witch link her life to Lillians, Madilyn can't wake up now until Lillian dies. The only thing Madi knows about the supernatural world is that a spell was put on her.
-Anything Extra:
  • Nicknames: Madi, Mads, Janie, Baby Salvatore
  • She saw the pictures of her brothers that her mother kept, but doesn't know they are her brothers
  • Allergic to bees
  • She heavily resembles her mom. She has Damon's blue eyes and hair like Stefan's.
  • She is a bit fearful and confused when she is awaken from the spell, but will open up soon after

Last edited:
-Name: Lillian Salvatore
latest

-Personality:
As a human she was compassionate and kind. She is smart and thinks things out. Lillian is very protective of her love ones, especially the Heretics. Lillian is passive because of the time era she grew up, but she became more of a leader when she found the Heretics. She likes things to be orderly and done right. She is trying to be better and refrain from drinking human blood now because she once was a ripper. She is trying to be more moral now but she also tries to refrain from feeling vulnerable, allowing there to be a disconnect between her and her sons so she doesn't feel as bad about leaving them to think she was dead. She is level headed and has a more serious personality.
-Some likes/dislikes:
  • Likes: Her heretic family, Julian, being in control, flowers, pictures
  • Dislikes: People lying to her, secrets, large crowds
-Background:
A lot of her background is summed up in Madilyn's background. Lillian was married to Giuseppe and she despised him for the way he treated their sons, Damon and Stefan. She wanted to take the boys and run away but she was caught buying train tickets and he threatened that she would never see her kids again if she tried it. Lillian became deathly ill with consumption and her husband sent her away. When she arrived a nurse, whom was a vampire, evaluated her and noticed the woman was pregnant. This was a soft spot for the nurse so she turned Lillian so Lillian would be able to have her baby, Madilyn. Lillian met the Heretics while she traveled and fell in love with a vampire named Julian. She also checked up on her boys once when her daughter was about 4. When her daughter was 15 Julian (using a witch) placed the linking spell on her that linked her life to Lillian's so that Madilyn would not wake until Lillian was dead, though Lillian and all the others are completely in the dark about this. The story they were told was that Julian was taking Madilyn with him to visit a friend and she was attacked and murdered on the way, and that Julian tried to stop it. He also added in this tale that he killed the attacker after for bonus points from Lilly. Lillian became a ripper after her daughter died because she turned her humanity off, and then she was sent to the prison world along with the Heretics.
-Anything Extra:
  • She has a hard time connecting with her sons now because she feels guilty for leaving them in the past
  • She visited Stefan after she died but found it hard to control her urges so she had to leave, Stefan believed it was her angel that visited him in a dream
  • She has blue eyes like Damon

-Name: Julian

-Personality:
Julian's fake persona is that he is very kind and almost perfect. He makes everyone believe he could do no wrong and that he is a caring and protective guy. In reality Julian is harsh and cruel. He has no morals. He will do whatever will benefit him even if that is hurting others, because he doesn't really care about others. Julian is manipulative and has an abusive personality, but he will make you think he's the golden boy.
-Some likes/dislikes:
  • Dislikes: People getting in his way
-Background:
A lot of his background can be explained in Lillian's and Madilyn's backstories. He met the Heretics and found love with Lilly. He didn't like Madilyn so he had a witch link her life to Lilly's so Madilyn would not wake up until Lillian was dead. Ensuring the girl would never be able to see her mother again and possibly just never wake up was the best way he felt he could hurt her. He didn't like the attention the girl got, her attitude towards him, and found her to be an inconvenience. Years before this he beat up Valerie, killing hers and Stefan's baby, believing the baby to be an inconvenience to him and Lillian's life as well because Lillian would want to stay in Mystic Falls for her grandchild. He manipulated the situation then too to make people think Valerie was was just attacked and he had nothing to do with it, he manipulated Valerie into not telling. He was trapped in the Phoenix stone for a while but the Heretics have just brought him back.

Name: Niklaus Mikaelson
f343fb356ba2192a3a86714c694f8934.png
Personality: Klaus is cunning and known for his lack of ability to trust others. Despite this, he is very family-oriented and loyal to those who he does allow to get close to him. He has a roaring temper and is ruthless when he or his loved ones are challenged. His name has been attached to legends of the infamous Niklaus, who slaughtered villages when bothered. The birth of his daughter Hope has softened him over the years, and he now is striving to be a better man.
Likes: Art, Literature, Spending Time with his Family, Music, New Orleans, Caroline Forbes
Dislikes: Disloyalty, His Step-Father Mikael Mikaelson, Being Underestimated

Background: Conceived through an affair between his mother Esther Michaelson and a village werewolf, Niklaus was targeted and heavily abused by his father throughout his childhood. When his mother used witchcraft to transform her children into the original vampires, Niklaus triggered his werewolf curse when he fed on a local villager. He has since built a reputation of being sinister and ruthless. However, his tribrid daughter Hope (whom he shares with Hayley Marshall) has installed a newfound kindness and empathy in him.

Name: Damn Salvatore
41-Ut60DryL._AC_.jpg
Personality: Damon is similar to Klaus in that he is known for being cunning, apathetic towards human life, yet boundlessly loyal to his loved ones. He's sarcastic and enjoys a good fight. He tends to get himself into trouble even when he doesn't mean to. His family and friends keep him on the straight and narrow.

Likes: Music, Whiskey, Vintage Cars, The Power and Strength of Being a Vampire, Elena Gilbert
Dislikes: Being Underestimated

Background: Damon is the oldest of the Salvatore children. He's had an on/off relationship with his brother Stefan over the years due to his tendency to flip his humanity switch and purge on innocent lives. They've held a steadily close bond since his love and dedication to Elena Gilbert made him able to let others in and not act out so viciously. He's now dedicated to his family and friends more so than ever.

Elena Gilbert
b22b0b62801f569684f79eba941cd913.gif

"Tell me. What is it that I want?"

Some likes:
Her friends, family
Damon Salvatore
Normal people

Dislikes:
The heretics
being a vampire
"Trust is earned. I can't just magically hand it over."
Personality: She's the sociable popular girl in school and the girl next door. She's compassionate, caring, empathetic, kind, intelligent, beautiful, friendly but she can also be pushy, judgmental, selfish, at times prying into other peoples' business, Elena is also athletic and a cheerleader. Her favorite hobby is writing in her journal and says that she's always wanted to be a writer. Elena's "dark side" from the books as a human is never explored because it "didn't ever feel like a characteristic" the show wanted for their heroine. Elena's actual dark side is her "deep, deep connection to other people". Elena's always surrounded by drama. She's always helping around in her community events and Caroline calls her the mothering type. (Got from wiki)
"I was stupid to think that my life could be normal."
Background: On May 23, 2009 Elena's parents died in a car crash. She lives a pretty normal life up until 16 years old when she met the Salvatore brothers. That's when supernature events began to occur and Elena figured out witches, magic, vampires, etc existed.

Caroline Forbes
original.gif

"I'm always going to be the backup."

Some likes:
Her friends, family
Tyler Lockwood (past)
Klaus Mikaelson (Present)
Stefan Salvatore (Present)
Organization
Being in control

Dislikes:
The heretics
The way Klaus acts sometimes
The emotional and physical pain of her journey
"If you want something done right, then you have to do it yourself ."
Personality: Caroline likes to be in control. She appears to be a confident, fiery girl who gets what she wants by doing hard work. Sometimes he can be a bit overbearing, demanding, and pestering. She is a kind soul who wishes to help people but is somehow always in pain. She is fiercely protective of what she loves and is not afraid to get her hands dirty.
"I'm not girly little Caroline anymore. I can handle myself."
Background: Caroline lived a normal life until Damon came into it. He used compulsion to manipulate her into a relationship with him and feed from her. He eventually turned her and Stefan tried to help her control her vampire impulses.

Alex Johnson
Ox2r.gif

"I don't know what life has in store for me."

Some likes:
friends
Madi (secretly)
food
video games
boxing

Dislikes:
The heretics
Damon (sometimes)
"I treat you how you treat me."
Personality: Alex is a kind boy, he has the air of the boy next door to him. He likes people and is very charismatic, people mistake his kindness for flirting often and that causes some trouble. He is carefree and fiercely protective of his friends. He doesn't take crap from people and speaks his mind. He is a pacifist despite practicing boxing. He is good with words and will always try to talk things out before getting physical.
"It's always been just me and Caroline."
Background: Alex's parents died from a vampire when he was 10. He spiraled into a state of depression and became violent and angry. When he turned 16 he stole a car, not knowing how to drive well, and hit someone. They were killed on impact. His curse was triggered and he turned during the next full moon. He killed everyone he met and caused havoc in the small village he was near. When he was conscious of his actions he mourned for days. Alex stayed in an abandoned house a mile away from the tiny village. While wondering about he came across an area that had evil feeling magic. He further explored it and found a girl about his age that seemed to be asleep for years. His curiosity got the better of him and he stayed with her until she woke. They eventually got slip up and he moved to mystic falls. There he was takin in by Caroline's mother and they grew up like brother and sister. Alex has no idea the way his parents died was by the supernatural.

Last edited:
Cheryl_-_T4_-_Portrait.jpg
43845aed5d345b98d2b18fc3868e7394.jpg4f0d30495be895af231216eaa77d4ca2.jpg

-Name: Madelyne Blutfleur

-Personality: Vindictive, ruthless and a total bitch. Maddie does what she wants whenever she wants, since she brought the Phoenix Coven back from the ashes she's bolder and crueler than ever.

-Some likes/dislikes:

+Hot guys +Milkshakes +Being in charge / -Disrespect -Disobedience

-Background: The Phoenix Coven was a powerful group of witches who could harness the power of blood and fire more than normal witches. They became more terrifying when they discovered how to harness the power of vampire blood without needing to become one themselves, this allowed them to be able to rise again from death if a witch collected their ashes. They also have minor regen3ation, inmunity to hypnotism (more than regular witches) and almost longevity after puberty since they do get older but is a much slower process (She's 1700 years old but still looks like a teen). Madelyne belonged to the leader family among the Phoenix Coven, she witnessed from first hand how the vampires started to target her coven as retaliation for helping the hunters. The Phoenix Coven learned to boild the blood inside of a vampire body and blocking their regeneration, making them extremely dangerous to them. Eventually the vampires got the upper hand and they almost became extinct, but Madelyne survived and has returned to mystic falls. She raised her coven back from the death and is now recruiting witches to join her.

-Anything Extra:

The members of the Pheonix Coven can sense blood and identify a person by it, including race and gender. Being able to difference betwen distinct types and people. Doppelgangers and twins are a bit tricky unless they have different races

(I hope is acceptable i just the inspiration)

Attachments

• 4f0d30495be895af231216eaa77d4ca2.jpg
    4f0d30495be895af231216eaa77d4ca2.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah that's fine, the names might get confusing with Madilyn/Madi and Madelyne/Maddie but I feel like with the spelling difference it might not be that bad

Maybe we could even do like a rp a memory between the sister and the boy who knows her or something while we were waiting since not everyone is online yet, or we could just jump into seeing how we could get these characters to interact it doesn't really matter to me whatever you want

That sounds good. I'd like to get a feel for Madi, so its more realistic. Let me create the boy's cs now.

Okay! I'm gonna set up the place to RP! I'm gonna try to get a Stefan before everyone gets deep into the RP so they aren't confused but I'm bored so I didn't want to wait forever to start lol

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm online for whenever you're ready! I don't know how long I can stay on but I'll contribute until I have to go to bed 😌

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm online for whenever you're ready! I don't know how long I can stay on but I'll contribute until I have to go to bed 😌
Awesome! I'll have the RP up in a minute. Also if you know anyone that would want to be Stefan that would be awesome haha

My character is up in my previous post. Tell me if the way they met is ok, we may want to rp that out.

Okay! So here's the RP. Until Madilyn is awaken from the spell I can just RP a memory with her for those who met her at some point instead of actually using her yet, but I also have Lillian and Julian I could use now.

My character is up in my previous post. Tell me if the way they met is ok, we may want to rp that out.
Madi has been asleep for about 150 years so he'd probably have to be a witch or vampire to have met her before she was put under the spell, but he also could just be someone that meets her after she wakes up or something or like finds her sleeping body if you want to keep the Caroline storyline and him as human, or maybe even like he was a vamp and Caroline's fam didn't know and adopted him. It doesn't really matter, whichever you want for him

Madi has been asleep for about 150 years so he'd probably have to be a witch or vampire to have met her before she was put under the spell, but he also could just be someone that meets her after she wakes up or something or like finds her sleeping body if you want to keep the Caroline storyline and him as human, or maybe even like he was a vamp and Caroline's fam didn't know and adopted him. It doesn't really matter, whichever you want for him
I was thinking vamp or werewolves tbh. I think find her sleeping body would be a good backstory

I was thinking vamp or werewolves tbh. I think find her sleeping body would be a good backstory
Yeah, either would work. Maybe he knew her and just knew she went missing and then found the body later or didn't know her and just found the body, either is fine with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back