• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

Max looked over at him and frowned some at Jax "Jaxon Dean I told you to wait!" She said angry as well that he had answered the door shaking her head some "Hey, how was your date?" She asked looking at Jeff.

JD smiled some and walked slowly with her "Oh god we can get you home as quick as possible and then its much needed family time." He said softly kissing her cheek gently

He set him down to go get his bag and sighed some. “He said you told him to answer it.” He muttered and smiled. “It was nice. Laura’s car broke down though so me and Jax are dropping her home before we go back to my place.” He told her and smiled seeing him run back downstairs. “Csreful there bud. Go put your bag in the car.” He told him. “Have you thought more about what we talked about?”

Carmen smiled and nodded resting her head on his shoulder. “I love you.” She whispered and kissed his arm watching Amelia wriggle in her buggy, eventually they got to the car and she helped get Amelia in then got in the front and leaned back watching JD drive them home. “It’s nice to have fresh hair.

Max shook her head some and took a deep breath "No I told him to wait. Anyways, let me know how he takes meeting her okay? I know you told him about her, but I just wanna know he did okay." She said quietly taking a deep breath at his question "Ive um...Ive been looking." She murmured

JD chuckled and nodded happily "I love you too babe." He said while they got in the car and soon went home. He helped her inside and kissed her cheek gently while he placed Amelia down on her play mat "She loves this thing, thinks its the funniest thing."

Carmen smiled and sat down on the floor watching her some, leaning up against the couch and snuggling into JD when he sat next to her. “So you’re back at work next tomorrow morning right?” She asked curiously.

Jeff nodded and listened to her. “Good. Max I just want you to be happy. For your sake and jaxs.” He told her then pat her shoulder and went to meet Jax by the car. “Hey buddy. You can go up and say hi. Laura knows who you are. She’s real excited to meet you.” He smiled and walked to the car with him.

Laura smiled softly at Jax and waved at him as he came up with Jeffrey "Well hi there, you must be Jax. I've heard so much about you." She said sweetly before she leant in and gave Jeff a kiss on the cheek frowning when Jax started screaming and pushing her away

Jax walked with Jeff and hesitantly waved but stayed close to Jeff already nervous around this woman. He frowned seeing her kiss his cheek shaking his head pushing her away "No! No! Only mommy's do that you not mommy!!" He screamed thinking she was trying to replace Max

JD nodded some and kissed the top of her head "Yeah I am, my mom said she would come by and stay with you to make sure everything goes smoothly." He explained keeping her close to him

Jeff quickly picked him up and walked him over to the porch sitting him down.hey hey look at me bud it’s okay. She’s not trying to be mommy I promise. Jax do your counting kiddo.” He told him gently.

Carmen nodded and watched Amelia manage to wriggle over to his feet and grab at his sock. “Ooh she’s found a new toy.” She giggled as she kept trying to pull at it.

Jax shook his head still sobbing "Daddy no replace Mommy!!" He screamed starting to get himself way too worked up making it hard for him to breath while he looked around for Max "Mommy?! Where mommy?!"

JD looked at her and chuckled reaching down and picking her up "Oh you silly princess, you dont want daddy's nasty old sock." He said nuzzling her neck a little which made her laugh happily

He frowned and held his arms to stop him from hitting himself and shook his head. “She’s just inside bub. It’s alright. Jax look at me. Jax look at daddy baby.... yeah that’s it... breathe for me. Remember our exercises?” He asked coaxing him gently and trying to do this without Max’s help. He was far too reliant on his mom being there and that could become a problem so he needed to be able to help him alone.

Carmen smiled watching them then took Amelia into her arms carefully and cradled her close. “Oh mommy loves you baby girl. So very much.” She cooed gently “When’s her next check up?” She asked him quietly.

Jax shook his head trying to squirm out of Jeffrey's grasp "No! No you replace her!!" He screamed starting to cause a scene now "Mommy!!" He sobbed looking around in a panic started to take hyperventilate not getting enough air as he still panicked trying to find his mom not registering they she was still in the house.

JD smiled as Amelia squealed and giggled looking at her mom "See, she loves you." He said happily before he pulled out his phone and took a few pictures of the two of them "Its in a few weeks, I think not next monday but the one after."

She nodded and leaned back cradling her close and kissed her head. “Well mommy loves her too she murmured and rubbed her back until she fell asleep and carmen wasn’t far behind her, resting her head on jds shoulder as she dozed off.

He frowned and still tried to calm him until it was useless and he got up picking him up and ringing the bell watching max open the door and glared at her. “Here. He doesn’t want to come home with me now.” He muttered and kissed his head seeing he was already calming down now he could see his mom.

JD smiled some at the two of them and kept a close eye while he watched TV quietly with the two of them just happy to finally be a family and be home.

Max opened the door and took Jax into her arms looking at Jeff worriedly "What happened?" She asked softly bouncing Jax to calm him "Hey I'm right here baby, its okay." She said quietly to him 'Daddy replace you!' She looked at Jeff giving him a sympathetic look and shook her head placing Jaxon down infront of her "Baby look at me, daddy isn't replacing me okay? Laura is very special to him though and he wanted you to meet her because you're very special to him too. She isn't trying to be me, she just wants to be your friend." She explained calmly to him

Amelia woke up after a while and started crying immediately, wriggling around and reaching out for someone until she felt someone lifting her up and she quieted down quickly, snuggling up to her dad and held onto his shirt in her tiny fist, Carmen starting to wake up from the noise as well and just smiled at JD. “Hey... sorry... I couldn’t keep my eyes open... is it bed time?” She asked him smiling tiredly.

Jax frowned and shook his head holding onto her. “I hate the new lady! Daddy not allowed a girlfriend!” He yelled. “I don’t wanna go to daddy!” He whimpered and wriggled down, running upstairs and getting into his room, slamming his door shut while Jeff sighed heavily and out his bag back down on the floor. “Fine. He can stay here but for once max. Just once, you be the bad guy and tell him off. Cause it’s always me and ive had it.” He muttered then walked off to go drop Laura off at home.

Max frowned and sighed heavily shaking her head some before she locked up and went to Jax "Jaxon, you owe your daddy an apology." She said softly stroking his hair back "Why did you think he was trying to replace me? You know that really hurt his feelings that you would think that."

JD smiled some at her and bounced Amelia gently "More like dinner time, you hungry? I was about to make something." He murmured happily as he stared at her

Jax frowned and crossed his arms not looking at her. “Cause she kiss him and only mommy’s and daddy’s are allowed to kiss and he tryna make her be my mommy but your my mommy and it not fair!” He frowned.

Carmen nodded and smiled as he just still stared at her. “If you’re not careful you’re face is gonna get stuck like that.” She winked at him and pecked his cheek, getting up carefully and going to the restroom before going back to sit down in the kitchen at the table quietly.

Max frowned shaking her head some "Jax no he isn't. You know what a boyfriend and girlfriend is." She said sternly as she looked at him "Laura is your daddy's girlfriend, and isnt trying to be me and Daddy isnt trying to replace me." She explained

JD smiled a made them their food sitting down with baby food for Amelia "She has started to really like carrots." He said chuckling some as she squealed seeing the jar of food.

She smiled and ate quietly, watching Amelia a little then finished feeding her when she finished so JD could eat. “I love you.” She cooed to her. They put her to bed after dinner and she went to bed with JD, holding onto him tightly and just watching tv with him. “How long is your shift?” She asked him softly.

He shook his head and crossed his arms. “No! I’m not going!” He yelled at her and tried shoving her out his room.

JD held her to him and gave a small smile "Two days on, two off." He murmured stroking her cheek gently "I'm so happy to have you home."

Max frowned more and shook her head "Jaxon you're going to your dad's tomorrow and that is final!" She said putting her foot down on it.

Carmen smiled and watched him a little. “I’m glad to finally be home.” She mumbled and place her hand over his. “I love you Jorge.” She murmured gently and kissed his palm, snuggling in close to him and finally started drifting off to sleep.

Jax glared at her and shook her head. “No! I’m not going with daddy! I hate the mean lady!” He screamed.

Max frowned glaring at him some "She is a nice woman Jaxon stop this!" She said sternly trying to get him calmed and understand Laura was good

JD smiled happily and kissed her cheek "I love you too babe." He murmured yawning some before falling asleep with her in his arms

It took all evening and eventually Jeff sent her a text, not daring to call in case he’d fallen asleep and calling was going to wake him up but he texted max to check that Jax was okay, worried about his little boy.

The next morning the house was quiet except for Amelia screaming her little head off early. It was the first night that she’d slept all the way through the night and now she was really bored after laying there playing with her mobile for half an hour. She wanted her parents but Carmen wasn’t getting up and made no movement to suggest she could even hear Amelia crying.

Max sighed heavily and texted him that Jax was okay and she would call him in the morning to talk more about it and find a way to get him comfortable around Laura.

JD woke up some when he finally heard her screaming and groaned nudging Carmen lightly "Wake up sleepy head." He murmured jokingly before he got up and went to get her "Good Morning princess, oh its okay, its okay Daddy is right here." He murmured

She curled up into him and grabbed at his face still crying loudly until she’d been changed and still carmen wasn’t up at all or even awake.

Jeff sighed as he woke up in an empty house and wandered downstairs tidying jaxs toys away before going to Get morning chores done on the land.

JD got Amelia changed and into a onesie for the day frowning when Carmen still wasn't up. He went into the room and placed Amelia in the bed smiling as she put her hands on Carmen's face squealing "Say wake up mommy!"

Max got there early that morning with a grumpy Jax in the back seat. She sighed heavily and got inside after Jeff had let them in giving a small smile "Morning, Jax is a bit grumpy this morning but I have an idea to get him comfortable and understand Laura isn't trying to replace me."

She still wasn’t responding. She wasn’t moving at all and Amelia was still trying to reach down and grab at her but started crying when her dad moved her back quickly and she was sat on the floor not understanding what was going on.

Jeff nodded and was quietly sorting himself out some coffee after a sleepless noght worrying about their son, rubbing a hand over his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back