• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

JD grunted shaking his head some "Carmen please....I...please its killing me." He whimpered trying to fight through it but it was becoming worse by the minute

Max sighed heavily and kissed him gently giving a small nod "We'll get through this, and we'll be just fine." She whispered

Carmen frowned and got up going to get a nurse for him to see if anything could be done but the last thing she wanted was for him to get hooked on painkillers.

He frowned but nodded, "I love you... And Jax, even when he doesn't want me near him." He mumbled. "He's doing better with that though." He smiled a little and leaned back, staring into space and still smiling.

Max gave a soft smile and nodded "Yeah he is, he ran into my arms yesterday after school." She said quietly staying cuddledb up next to him "I love you so much Clayton."

JD heard someone come in and took deep breaths "Please....help.." he muttered not seeing that it was the man who had been watching him

He didn't say anything, just stayed sitting next to her, staring into space and smiling, his breathing getting heavier but they hadn't been monitoring him as closely after his last MRI.

Carson glared at him, "Why should I help after you didn't help my little girl?!" He snapped at him, using a pillow to suffocate him whilst repeatedly hammering his fist into JD's chest, shaking with anger the whole time.

Max gave a soft frown at the sound of his breathing and pressed the call button hoping it wasnt anything serious but it still worried her.

JD went wide eyed and struggled hard against him yelling out but soon passed out not struggling anymore

Clayton started to frown a little and looked over at her again, "Where are we?" He mumbled, "Is this home? It doesn't look like home.. At least... I don't think it does." He mumbled shaking a little.

Carmen thanked the nurse who followed her, frowning when she bumped into the guy who'd been watching him before, feeling the panic rise up when she his hands were sticky and red, "No... No!" She yelled out, running back to the room

Max frowned shaking her head some "No sweetheart we are at the hospital." She murmured pressing the call button repeatedly.

The nurse ran in with her and went wide eyed yelling for doctor's and nurses to come help quickly getting Carmen out if the room.

He frowned more and went back to staring into space for a minute then looked over at her, "I love you... When can I go home?" He asked her quietly, smiling at her some until one side of his face began to droop down.

Carmen sat outside of the room and buried her face in her hands, sobbing and shaking as she watched them working on him until the door was shut and the curtains drawn

Max frowned some "Soon babe, soon." she whispered and got up "Give me a minute okay?" she murmured turning out and glaring at the nurses as they sat at their station "Excuse me?! I've pressed the call button over five times and something is severly wrong with my fiance!" she spat at them

Carla came in frowning going to give Carmen some time off "Carmen? Carmen what happened?!" she asked worriedly crouching down to her.

She shook her head unable to calm down long enough to talk while the hospital security had grabbed the man from before and were handing him over to the cops just a few feet away, glaring at him and shaking her head.

Clayton was now laying there with his eyes shut tight and his hands on his head crying out as it felt like someone had smashed him round the head with a sledgehammer by the time the nurses finally came in.

Carla frowned more shaking a bit "What happened?!" She asked the nurse as she came out

Max went over and held his hand tight "Im right here,theyre gonna help you babe." She whispered

He couldn’t hear her hardly at all and as soon as they saw what was happening they got her out of the way and paged for his doctor that there was an emergency. “Ma’am we need you to step out of the room.” One of them told her guiding her out gently.

Carmen sat there shaking still while they explained it and she looked inside the room to find him laying there with a ventilator shoved down his throat to keep him breathing, just shaking her head and crying.

Max whimpered and made her way out of the room "Whats going on?" She asked quietly letting tears fall wanting to know what was happening to him

Carla whimpered walking in with Carmen letting tears fall as she saw her son "Oh god..." she whispered

Carmen frowned and went to sit next to him, holding his hand tightly and just sat there watching him shaking her head. None of his colleagues from this fire department had come to see him once yet and she was fuming by the time two of them got there that afternoon.

His nurse shook her head. “Ma’am it’s likely that he’s ruptured an aneurysm we need to work quickly with him.” She told her then shut the door behind her again.

Max whimpered and nodded taking deep breaths before she called her mother and asked if she could get Jaxon from school today. She wouldn't be able to leave now with Clayton being this way.

Toby came into the room and frowned some taking a deep breath as he looked at JD shaking his head some "Carmen I presume?" he asked looking over at the woman. He hadn't met her yet but JD had described her perfectly to them.

She glared over at him and shook her head. “I just... He’s been here three days. Three goddamn days and you finally show up?! I don’t wanna hear it.” She muttered and shook her head.

“Yeah course I can. He won’t be happy about it but I will get him some snacks. What’s going on then sweetheart?” She asked her quietly worried about her tone.

Toby sighed heavily and gave a nod "Yeah I get it, look we're here alright? You need anything the station will help out. Chief will be here soon to speak with you." He informed her.

Max whimpered quietly "They think....they think he had a brain aneurysm." She whispered before she lwt out a small sob

A nurse calendar out to collect her after a long wait and took her back in to see him. “He should be waking up soon. He’s had surgery to stop the rupture and his doctor will be in in a couple hours to explain it to him.” She told her getting her some water then left her to privacy with him as he started coming round again.

Carmen just shook her head and kept JDs hand in hers. “Why was no one else with him?” She muttered.

Toby shook his head some giving a heavy sigh "We were all out, and he...he heard her scream. He went in for her, but by the time we tried to get to him the building was already falling." He explained

Max nodded softly and went inside holding his hand taking deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down hoping this would be okay.

She just frowned and stayed quiet after that holding onto his hand tighter waiting there in silence no matter how hard Toby tried to talk to her until JD started waking up again. “Hey there baby. Hey it’s okay, it’s alright, I got you babe.” She murmured gently.

Clayton smiled a little at her and closed his eyes. “Hey... you.” He mumbled tiredly. “I feel funny. My ... my head feels all fuzzy... what’s goinf on?” He asked slurring a little bit he was okay.

JD grunted and stared at her trying to squeeze her hand but it wasn't working very well since his energy was so drained.

Max whimpered softly and gave a soft smile "Hi handsome, the doctor will be in soon to talk with us." She said quietly before she kissed him gently

He frowned a little and opened his eyes again looking over at her and quietly reaching for her hand. “My head still hurts a little.” He mumbled. “Where’s Jax?” He asked her quietly.

Carmen just watched him, reaching over and gently cupped his cheek in her hand, “You’re gonna be okay. It’s gonna be alright sweetheart I promise.” She murmured to him.

Max nodded softly giving a soft sigh "He is with my mom babe, he doesnt need to be here right now it would be too much for him." She explained kissing his cheek gently just as the doctor walked in

JD gave a very small nod looking at her with heavy eyes smiling as much as he could for her.

clayton lay back some and looked up at him. “So what’s wrong with me?” He asked him quietly all out of energy again.

Carmen smiled and kissed his cheek a little. “Toby is here honey, I’ve gotta go get the dogs fed and walked and I’m gonna come back right after Okay?” She murmured rubbing his hand and kissed his cheek again, leaving him to it.

The doctor sighed heavily and pulled up the MRI scans from the second round they had performed "See this black dot here? Its a tumor, possibly cancerous if not removed. The surgery however is a 50/50 with where it is located, its small though, but growing." he explained looking at the two of them

JD nodded some and looked over at Toby grunting some as he tried his best to wave at his friend and co-worker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back