• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

Max sighed heavily and gave a small nod "Well I'm here til dinner time." She said stroking his cheek gently "You'll make it through this, I know you will."

JD smiled tiredly at her and moved to the cot next to Amelia "We'll figure it out once she is better." He whispered before he passed out from exhaustion

Charlotte smiled at him some and got him a blanket laying it over him then went on her rounds. Amelia woke up crying and wanting attention a couple hours later looking up at her dad and reaching for him.

He smiled some and held her close. “That suits me just fine. Was Jax alright after he got out of here?”

JD woke up a few hours later hearing Amelia feeling a bit better "Shhh princess its okay." He whispered kissing the top of her head as he picked her up bouncing her gently to calm her down.

Max nodded softly and stroked his cheek "Yeah he was glad to see my mom." She murmured kissing his forehead softly "So I know I havent talked about it much....but how do you feel? With being a dad now?" She asked softly

He smiled at her tiredly and nodded giving her hand a squeeze. “If I could change just one thing it’s that I would never have left in the first place.” He told her quietly, leaning back and watching her. He just felt weak and he wasn’t used to it nor did he like this feeling.

She frowned and held onto him fussing a bit but still stayed quiet for the most part.

Max nodded giving a small smile and leant forward giving his lips a quick peck "You're here now, thats what matters." She said softly to him

JD smiled happily as Amelia came in "Hey there." He said feeling more like himself now

He frowned as he watched her some, "Max I don't feel so good." He muttered, feeling like someone had tightened a belt around his chest and was still pulling on it

Charlotte smiled at him some and walked over to check over Amelia a little, "Hey, her results should be in real soon so they'll come talk to you about what's going on soon as they can alright? Anything I can get you at all?" She asked him.

Max frowned and quickly pressed the call button giving a small nod "Tell me the pain rate." She said softly taking his hand in hers

JD nodded some giving a small smile "Okay good, she seems to be feeling a little better." He said softly watching as Amelia played with the buttons on his shirt

Jeff frowned and grunted a little, gripping at her hand desperately, "Maybe a nine." He muttered, coughing and spluttering all over the place, a little bit of blood coming up as well.

Charlotte nodded a little "If you could set her down in about five minutes or so, we do need her in the cot for the most part." She reminded him a little then went off to do the rest of her rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back