• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Turbo charged for more, Drive four on the floor. Go! Power Rangers Turbo! Go!

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, we'll first off I have been writing for 15+ years from chat rooms to forums and even facebook, I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, I write in 3rd person and I don't ask Alot of my partners.

So on to the good stuff I am looking for someone to play as Kimberly, Mai, Jen, Or Kira for my OC, now your irl gender doesn't matter to me as long as you can write for a female and are 18+ below will be all the details.

I was a 1990s kid. So one of the biggest things on television at the time was The Power Rangers. I was(and still am) a huge fan of the franchise. While it has gone down hill some acting wise, the sentai it’s based on is absolutely fantastic. This has been something I’ve wanted to do for such a long time, unfortunately there aren’t a lot of people into it. Which sucks because they are into just about everything else. This can also be super long term, with our characters possibly being part of other teams as sort of “Legacy Rangers” I would be writing as an OC and there would be some romance tied in but, I’d love to focus on story first and romance second.

So, if you’re interested in this, let me know by messaging me and telling me what you’d want from this roleplay. I write over Discord and I am ghost friendly. And I’m down to double with any character from the shows or anyone else you’d like in return for you playing as any of the female Rangers listed above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back