• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource tsunagu つなぐ

kouzcy

124d7k3.gif

TSUNAGU.

hallo! i'm shino, as most of you know, and i decided to join the bbcode thread thing, because it's really pretty and i like how it turns out in the end! i dunno if i'll post often, but i will make sure to post a good amount of times. my codes may be terrible in the beginning, but as i get used to coding, i swear they will all be better! feel free to use any of these if you wish, not saying you might want to. some, lots of these will be work in progresses, ( wips ) because sometimes i won't have the time, or determination to finish the codes, but i will, don't worry!

ta3jow.jpg

POUR ME WHAT YOU HAVE.

liquor, money or honor, i'll never beg for it. whatever
you're holding in your hands, i have no desire.

a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds a to the g to the u to the i have stds [/font]

mentions : mood : outfit :

Last edited:
info.
► picture scrolls to show persona(lity)
► not mobile friendly
► made with love by shino, and the help of lavendre lavendre

DEMQ1YzVYAA8Ne8.jpg

ETHEREAL .
prince.

marker
persona.

oh yeah this scrolls heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi enly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi heavenly boi

KIM TAEHYUNG

DECEMBER 30TH

5'10 | 178 cm

137 LBS | 62 kg

LIKES.
yeontan
unique things
japchae
the color purple

DISLIKES.
spiders, insects
pumpkin flavor
gross things
bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL bby your my aNGELL
kouzcy kouzcy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back