Tsukimo Kayaban

Assailant

The SHSL Shadow Alchemy Stand Using Lab Member
Name: Tsukimo Kayaban

Personality: Tsukimo's personality fluctuates depending on how he's feeling or what's going on. Generally, Tsukimo is highly competitive yet antisocial. He is incredibly socially awkward. Sometimes he acts like the child he is, but often times he can be highly, almost worryingly, mature. He can switch between being an adult and child pretty easily. 

Ultimate: Scientist

Bio: Tsukimo was highly intelligent for as long as he could remember. He skipped multiple grades due to his immense intelligence and reached high school at age 12. 

Appearance: 
8efcba7d39cc8418b5e800d78e4f7f3b.jpg

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Last edited by a moderator:
Unaccepted; We already have a SHSL: Logician and the age MUST be 15+ (Everyone is in highschool)

You may redo the CS and probably get accepted after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unaccepted; We already have a SHSL: Logician and the age MUST be 15+ (Everyone is in highschool)

Okay, I'll just change his SHSL to scientist. And he skipped grades due to his intellect, which is why he's young but in high school.

Alright, the change has been made. Can he still be 12 and skip grades?

((I did this because having such immense intelligence lets him be highly OP. Being younger means that he's physically weak, giving him an immense weakness to counter his Immense Strength.))

Alright, the change has been made. Can he still be 12 and skip grades?

((I did this because having such immense intelligence lets him be highly OP. Being younger means that he's physically weak, giving him an immense weakness to counter his Immense Strength.))

Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back