• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TSSNW Characters Sheets

Main
Here

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
ATTENTION: Here are the character sheets. Start your post with an image of yourself, and then carry on with the interview as your character. It gives you a splendid chance to have a conversation and express your character’s personality a little more vibrantly. Have fun with it and I can’t wait to get this story started :D

“A-ahem... so, uh, hello. My name is uh, Eugene Finnings. Or actually, Sargent Marlowe wants to say my middle name too. He says it’s a proper way of introducing yourself. Um, Eugene Stanley Finnings. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ll be conduction the, Uh, interview, I guess. I’m supposed to, sorry. It’s just for our safet- I-I mean your safety. Well, everyone’s safety. Anyway, let me just... go ahead and ask you.

What is your name?

Gender?

Age?

Ok... um, well easy enough right? Yeah...

Uh... do you have a criminal record? And.. if you do, for what?

Do you have a history of, Uh... substance abuse?

Ahem... and then, your parents. What about them? I mean their names?

Where do they work, or what kinda jobs to they have?”

Are they, Uh... are they religious? Like do they go to Sunday Church often?

Do they have a reason for sending you to CAMP PROPER?

Ummm... I think that’s it. If you have anything else you want to tell me, like.. food allergies? I’m allergic to strawberries so, yeah, if you have something like that too just... uh, let me know. If not... then I’ll see you at camp in a week. H-have a good day.”

Jay Myers.png
Walking in the interview room, the tan teen boy turns the chair 180 degrees and sits with his arms crossed over the back of the chair and his back slouched.

What is your name? Jason "Jay" Myers

Gender? Cis Male

Age? 17

Ok... um, well easy enough right? Yeah... *shrug*

Uh... do you have a criminal record? And.. if you do, for what? Geez. You sound like you're scared that I might have murdered someone. Yeah. Petty theft, vandalism, possession of a deadly weapon on school grounds... (it was a Swiss Army knife, dull as could be), possession of alcohol as a minor, possession of false identification, possession of weed.

Do you have a history of, Uh... substance abuse? No, though my parents think I do. I didn't even get to take a sip of the alcohol I bought, and my ass of a friend planted the weed on me so he wouldn't get caught by the principal for the twentieth time.

Ahem... and then, our parents. What about them? I mean their names? They say a nightcap every now and again isn't substance abuse - oh. Abe and Jenn Myers.

Where do they work, or what kinda jobs to they have? Dad works as a bank teller, and mom's an ER nurse.

Are they, Uh... are they religious? Like do they go to Sunday Church often? No, unless you count the sports bar, then yeah every weekend for dad.

Do they have a reason for sending you to CAMP PROPER? *shrug* The whole I need something to get me on the right track, or I'll be a deadbeat homeless person begging for money. Aunt Ashley says it's cause I am a brat who isn't all there. Aunt Ashley is such a Karen. She thinks I am slow because I don't fit her perfect ideal image of a nephew. Also, she thinks my music choices will summon the Devil to consume my soul. Ashley is the religious nut of my mom's side of the family, and I will do anything to ruin her day. Like playing this as loud as possible around her.

Ummm... I think that’s it. If you have anything else you want to tell me, like.. food allergies? I’m allergic to strawberries so, yeah, if you have something like that too just... uh, let me know. If not... then I’ll see you at camp in a week. H-have a good day.”
Yeah, sure.

Last edited:
Winnifyn.png

What is your name?
"Winnifyn."

"Oh, you... you want my full name, right. Winnifyn Angelica Kennedy."

Gender?
"I'm a girl."

Age?
"Fourteen."

"Yeah, I don't mind it."

Uh... do you have a criminal record? And... if you do, for what?
"No. I get in trouble a lot, but it's never gone that far. Mainly it's just getting sent to the office at school or having my stuff get taken away, I guess. I mean, I don't go looking for trouble. I'm not one of those kids. I just like being outdoors more than I like being indoors, and I like drawing more than I like taking notes in class. It's not my fault that what society expects of me doesn't line up with who I am. I don't... really fit, well, into normal boxes. When I was a baby, my grandmother said she thought I was a changeling."

"Nope.

"Joe and Raindance Kennedy. Yeah, they're hippies. Mom changed her name from Mary to Raindance when she was like... 23?"

Where do they work, or what kinda jobs do they have?
"My mom teaches kindergarten. My dad's a tax auditor."

"Sunday Church? Isn't it just called church? No. They were both raised Christian, and my grandparents still are, but my parents are neo-Pagans. We have a little group we go to on, like, Sabbats and stuff. But that's about it."

"Several. We talked it out. First off, my academic counselor recommended it. He says I need to learn discipline. My grades suck and I never turn homework in. My notebooks are full of doodles. The camp's only a few hours away from our house, and my best friend is going to be in France all summer. I love the woods, and I love being outside, so it really isn't that much of a punishment. I'm pretty excited. And hey, I may even learn some life skills."

Ummm... I think that’s it. If you have anything else you want to tell me, like.. food allergies? I’m allergic to strawberries so, yeah, if you have something like that too just... uh, let me know. If not... then I’ll see you at camp in a week. H-have a good day.
"Not really. Uh... I'm a vegetarian. I like to press flowers and find faery rings. As I said, my parents are neo-Pagans, and so am I. So, I'm a witch. That's something. You have a good day, too! I'll see you soon!"

Francis Is a short, lank boy with black hair of about ear's length. His black eyes are narrow and monolid, and his cheekbones are forward-projecting. He has a mildly curved brow, prominent canines, and a flared nose.

What is your name?
"Francis Sato. I don't believe in giving middle names. I read too much for that. Ugh, you honestly don't know what I'm referencing? It's the reason we have middle names in the first place, so we don't get cursed by.... That look on your face says you're not amused. Ugh, fine it's Blaise. You have no sense of humor, do you?"

Gender?

"Cisgender male."

Age?

"Fifteen."

"Well shoot, that wasn't the point at all, was it?"

"It was me. I killed Abe Lincoln. Oh, don't write that down, I was joking!"
"But I get treated like a criminal. When the other kids at school would pick on me, I'd get in trouble for even telling them to stop in the wrong tone. Like, dude, they're the ones using my bookbag as a garbage can! They're the ones asking rude questions about my IEP! They're the ones calling me weird like it's a bad thing!"

"My one drug is caffiene. I'm an absolute junkie! However will I get on the right track? I can't be the next Janusz Korczak with such an addiction!"

"Sabina Sato's my mom. She's still alive. My dad, who isn't, is Bill Sato."

"My mom's a Polish Teacher at Harker Middle School, and my Dad is currently counting worms."

"Is she ever! To the point that she thinks she's the pope, which isn't very Catholic in my opinion, but I guess it is in hers."

"She and my teachers hate me. No, really, I actually think they hate me. They wouldn't be treating me like they do if they didn't, but frankly I don't think I need their approval in particular. Just their tolerance would do. And maybe permission to have some friends, and I mean real friends. Not just someone my mom's friends with that ask me about my life occasionally and I can't give them the real answers."

Well, why would they hate you?
Well for one, they think that all I have to offer is my obedience. For another, they think that because I'm allegedly so smart I should be doing a heck ton of schoolwork, and that I shouldn't be reading anything in the genre of speculative fiction, that I shouldn't sing so much, and a whole bunch of other things. And they call me vindictive, and defiant, and even a bully just because I take umbrage when people don't treat me like a person."

No known allergies, but I do have several sensory issues pertaining to the tastes, smells, and textures of food.

What is your name? cd9330a93ae5ac14f66ebe7739abbcb2.jpg
Tyler Roy Wilkes
Gender?
Male
Age?
Grand Theif Auto, Petty theft
Abuse, no? I just like to smoke a joint every now and then.
Crystal and Thomas.. They fuc..They sent me here you should know!
Why do I have to tell you?!
No
They hate me? Say im too much too handle.

Listen dude I don't want to be here any more than I'm sure you want me here. I don't know what kind of " camp" this is but I'm not going to sit around and play arts and crafts with a bunch of nerds. If you don't fuc..mess with me I won't be a problem.. and yeah I'm allergic to cats

[class=EugeneBubble]margin-left:auto; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:25px; background:rgb(209, 72, 65); border-radius:.4em; width:50%; padding:15px;[/class] [class=ChezBubble]margin-bottom:25px; background:black; border-radius:.4em; width:50%; padding:15px;[/class] [class=Chez]display:inline-block; margin-bottom:-10px; margin-left:31px; margin-right:50px; box-sizing:border-box; width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100%; border:4px solid black; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/7639c482fb022b0826797861e19eb6eb/tumblr_nx906opVYp1uhjdo4o1_1280.png') center top; background-size:295px; cursor:pointer; transition: 0.5s;[/class] [class name="Chez" state="hover"]opacity:0.6;[/class]
[div class="Chez"]
[div class="EugeneBubble" style="display:inline-block"]It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ll be conducting the, uh, interview, I guess. I’m supposed to, sorry. It’s just for our safet- I-I mean your safety. Well, everyone’s safety. Anyway, let me just... go ahead and ask you.[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]...jeez.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]What is your name?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Cheslea Jeffery.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Age?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Fourteen.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Gender?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Female.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Ok... um, well, easy enough, right? Yeah...[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Yeah. Haven't killed you yet, huh.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Uh... do you have a criminal record? And.. if you do, for what?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]I don't think detention counts for a criminal record.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Do you have a history of, uh... substance abuse?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]No-sir.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Ahem... and then, your parents. What about them? I mean, their names?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Samson and Mina Jeffery. But my legal guardian's my auntie, Miss Addison Woods.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Where do they work, or what kinda jobs to they have?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Miss Addison teaches religious studies at Oregon State. Dunno what my mom does.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Are they, uh... are they religious? Like do they go to Sunday Church often?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Sure is. My aunt- Miss Addison, she goes to service and she volunteers there a lot.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"]Do they have a reason for sending you to CAMP PROPER?[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]Oh, I got suspended. I got in a fight with somebody - I don't think it was my fault, but I don't wanna get into it. Yeah, Miss Addison thought I should learn some discipline. I like camp though, so it's alright.[/div] [div class="EugeneBubble"] Ummm... I think that’s it. If you have anything else you want to tell me, like.. food allergies? I’m allergic to strawberries so, yeah, if you have something like that too just... uh, let me know. If not... then I’ll see you at camp in a week. H-have a good day.[/div] [div class="ChezBubble"]'kay. I'm allergic to penicillin and tree nuts. You have a good day too.[/div]
art by Sodahan
[/div]

a73caa4c44948cfa85cb1ae282ee7eac.jpg“A-ahem... so, uh, hello. My name is uh, Eugene Finnings. Or actually, Sargent Marlowe wants to say my middle name too. He says it’s a proper way of introducing yourself. Um, Eugene Stanley Finnings. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ll be conduction the, Uh, interview, I guess. I’m supposed to, sorry. It’s just for our safet- I-I mean your safety. Well, everyone’s safety. Anyway, let me just... go ahead and ask you.

Shoot.

What is your name?

They usually call me Reggie.

Gender?

What does it look like?

Age?

16...and a half.

Is that not why I'm here? They didn't explain any of this to you already? (sigh) It's the schools fault for putting me in those college level computer classes. They thought it was amusing when I hacked the mainframe, switched up my grades a little bit. My father didn't find it funny when I hacked his accounting firm - stole some personal information. 'Oh no! Teaching you how to hack was SUPPOSED to teach you how the mind of a hacker works!' is what everyone said.

Soft stuff at parties, but outside of cigarettes nothing I'm really emotionally attached too.

Frank Collins and Emma Collins.

Where do they work, or what kinda jobs to they have?

I just told you - my father has an accounting firm. You do that math - ha! Mom has been sick for the past couple of years, but she used to be an editor.

(Shrugs)

The school thought it would be a good idea, and of course they went along with it because - well, they believe in the education system more than those who are actually in it, I guess. I may have also...taken advantage of some classmates social media accounts...that's all I'm gonna say. Also, I was caught for, you know, stealin' peoples personal information to 'buy cars and shit'?

athena.pngA-ahem... so, uh, hello. My name is uh, Eugene Finnings. Or actually, Sargent Marlowe wants to say my middle name too. He says it’s a proper way of introducing yourself. Um, Eugene Stanley Finnings. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ll be conduction the, Uh, interview, I guess. I’m supposed to, sorry. It’s just for our safet- I-I mean your safety. Well, everyone’s safety. Anyway, let me just... go ahead and ask you.

What is your name?

Yu Yan

Gender?
Female.

Age?
Seventeen

OK... um, well easy enough right? Yeah...
As easy as it can be with your stuttering..

Assault , Tresspassing , Petty Theft.

That sweet sweet sweet ganja... oh and amphetamines. Unless you consider Cigarettes drugs.

Didn't they already sign this shit in the papers? Ugh , My dads name is Wang Yan
my moms is Chen yan

Where do they work, or what kinda jobs to they have?
My dad worked in the Triad...The chinese gang? Yea anyhow he did the usual , Fraud , extortion , smuggling goods , He got deported back to china though.
My mom's a manager at a restaurant.

We all practice Taoism . There aren't any Temples where we live.

My mom wants me to turn a new leaf I guess? Be less like my father and not beat the shit out of people anymore. Oh and no more stealing.

Whatever dude , You're the one who's gonna be stuck in there with me.

Last edited:
Cropped.jpg
What is your name?
“Blythe Luella Holley. No nicknames.”

Gender?
Pats chest, “Yep. Definitely female.”

Age?
“Seventeen.”

“Keep em’ coming so this can end.”

“Diving right in. Perfect. Let’s see, vandalism, petty theft, it’s not really assault if he started it, and a few others I haven’t technically been caught for.”

“Nope. Next.”

“Audra and Andy, he's my step-father. The fact their names go together is kind of sickening.”

“Andy is a college professor and my mum is a nurse.”

“My mum never has the time. Or, according to Andy, never makes the time. Whatever. Andy tries to drag me along, but he’s a pushover.”

“They’re sick of my ‘antics’. Whatever that means.”

“Rules, authority-oh-they don’t count. Okay, I’m not allergic to anything, but I don’t like bananas.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back