• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Slifer

Summoning an ancient God... for what?
Hi! I used to use this website back in 2016 quite a bit. I have been out of practice for a few years now and I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. I'm fairly open to pretty much any setting ideas, and am generally able to bounce of someone's preferences quite well. If you're willing to help and old dog get back into the hobby of story telling, I'm ready for anything!

I strictly want to stick with adults only. Not for any reason regarding content, it's just my preference. I'm fine with M/M and M/F. I would prefer to stick with OCs within all settings. I'm not familiar with most anime, so any pop culture settings regarding anime I most likely won't know well enough to participate in (Naruto, Pokemon... yeah that's pretty much all I got in that regard). I am very willing to collaborate on an original setting, with world building and such. On the flip side, I am also fine with just jumping into some quick preset kind of world and coming up with the fine details on the fly with each other.

Last edited:
Hi! It might be a good idea to list the type of pairings you do- like M/M, M/F, F/F, and any fandoms you know for sure you like so you don't get a bunch of people asking and fill up the comments section :)

For example, here's my listing: Fandom - Jen's Multi-Fandom M/M RP Search

I'm still searching for anyone who does m/m Dragon Ball RPs if you're interested, if not I understand :)

Thanks, I will edit that right now.

As for Dragon Ball Z, I'm not really familiar with the characters that much. I'm more of an OC person, as I don't trust myself to portray a known character faithfully.

I will get on to editing this for sure though, thank you. I can see how it's way more open ended than I intended lol.

Thanks, I will edit that right now.

As for Dragon Ball Z, I'm not really familiar with the characters that much. I'm more of an OC person, as I don't trust myself to make portray a known character faithfully.

I will get on to editing this for sure though, thank you. I can see how it's way more open ended than I intended lol.

No worries :) Good luck on your search :)

Absolutely. I’d love to. We can either continue discussion here, or feel free to send me a private message and we can see If we can find something that would be a good fit For both of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back