• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Trying to get back in the game

Green Dragon

Fire Hazard
Its been awhile since I've logged on here, but now my life has settled and I'm back! I'm looking to rp with someone, open to pretty much any ideas. I'm especially interested in anything involving space exploration or magic!

Hi there! I would love to rp with you, specifically towards a more magic based roleplay if that is okay with you. I'm pretty open towards any ideas, rules, regulations, and the sort so anything you had in mind I would love to hear! I can always start brainstorming towards several things as well, figured we can work together to come up with something rather interesting.

Hi there! I would love to rp with you, specifically towards a more magic based roleplay if that is okay with you. I'm pretty open towards any ideas, rules, regulations, and the sort so anything you had in mind I would love to hear! I can always start brainstorming towards several things as well, figured we can work together to come up with something rather interesting.

Cool! I have a few vague ideas. Are you into harry potter? Maybe we could do something like that, play as students in hogwarts having their own adventures. Id love to hear what you come up with too!

Yes, I was a Harry potter fan for a while (and still am) but have to say it has been a while since I have read the books or seen the movies, as such the lore and storyline is a bit hazy on my end. But I can always do my best to refresh my memory on the subject matter should you wish. I feel like roleplaying within that universe would be very interesting.

Honestly, theres so many words and specific spells and lore, no one can remember them all. Im down to just make things up as they go. Maybe we coukd start a convo to plan in more detail?

Sounds great to me! And yes, that is the topic of conflict at the moment. There a whole lot simply on the spell aspect that is challenging at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back