• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital my art journey! ♡

One of my dreams has always been to be able to draw cats. Guess I was cursed. No matter how much I practise or how many studies, I just cant lol.
Yours are so good! And so are your characters! Wow!

1564963554598.png
HELLO DUDES I'M FUCKN PROUD OF THIS IDIOT I JUST FIGURED OUT THE OVERLAY OPTION AND IT IS GOOD

not posting w art this time. just letting people know that i'm looking to take requests and stuff so i can have some practice! pm me if ur interested.

can i get a request pls

can you draw our sons in either this pose, this pose, or this pose???? i think it'd be good practice for you and you can reference them and try w/expressions! <3

you can also request me to draw something and we can do a lil art trade winks a lot

SCREAMS i love the first one a loT YES!!! it might take a while thoUGH haha. and yes we can definitely trade stH omg omg

yES im trying to push ur skills peyton!! but tell me what you want me to draw 👀 i'll draw whatever u want girly pls tell me, so i have something to draw, bc i haven't drawn in forever and i miss it.

yES im trying to push ur skills peyton!! but tell me what you want me to draw 👀 i'll draw whatever u want girly pls tell me, so i have something to draw, bc i haven't drawn in forever and i miss it.
i'M nervous but also excited !!!! i look forward to drawing them i love them sM. idk if it's weird to hAVE u draw our boys too but ??? i love them i just gotta find a poSE

Screenshot_20200112-014135-1.png
it's been a hot minute since ive drawn anything, but i finally have a laptop again!! this is my first time attempting a background and im really proud!! not loving the grass but ill probably fix that + possibly try and color soon

Nice inkredible art ! I am a drawer, but I'm just a huge dork at it >~<. I'm not great at it. But, yours are amazing! ^;3^

Screenshot_20200113-010738.png
I spent hours on it but I think it paid off. Really proud bc it's my first time attempting a background. Still have no idea what to do with the grass but I'm happy with leaving it like this until I figure it out. ✌🏻😩

Omg it's so good! For the grass you could look at other illustrations for ideas. The great thing about digital art is that you can play around with it as much you need.

Omg it's so good! For the grass you could look at other illustrations for ideas. The great thing about digital art is that you can play around with it as much you need.

I agree, I mess around with my drawing app a lot, even when I'm not bored. Just to see what will look good or not

Users who are viewing this thread