• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital my art journey! ♡

Can you get procreate on there? I know it costs money, but it's so worth it.
On there, there's plenty of brushes and you can download more easily online.

Of course, its just a suggestion

Screenshot_20200117-184129.png
drew a little statue lady for the same rp~ didn't know how strict rpn would be about boobies so ignore the black ok thx

IMG_20200124_040802328.jpg
kinda sketched a quick little doodle based off of the lyric "suffocate me, so my tears turn to rain" in the song the seed by aurora. going to attempt going over this digitally later and maybe trying my hand at a little more realistic style.

i finished! i am so proud considering it's my first time trying a more realistic style AND not using lineart! it was really tricky and took me FOREVER but i'm real happy with the results! i can only improve from here !!
1580011240394.png
as i said, this pic is inspired by the song "the seed" by aurora! specifically the line "suffocate me so my tears turn to rain." check it out here it's really really pretty haha

hello.... i've been working on sketches instead of replying to rps because procrastination is what i do best. enjoy this sloppy sketch of my CHAOS CHILD ren. he's an immortal boy who kills for fun so he can collect blood for his vampire boyfriend. takes selfies w dead bodies & sends them to his lover w eggplant emojis.

1580530884006.png

Okay, it's safe to say you draw darn good. I'd focus on color theory / shading style now so you can round out your abilities a bit more.

IMG_20200229_180219_738.jpg
drew a motorcycle for an unfinished drawing but really proud so i thought id post before i butcher it adding the rest! gonna add people and possibly a background later but we'll see!
feel like i could credit the image i got the design from! i didn't trace at all but i don't own the design so!!
755d702a86b6769b70f5383d2944cf23.jpg

IMG_20200303_204648_600.jpg

... i really want a 3ds so if anyone wants some rly cheap art let me know 🥺 im not the best or anything but i will try my bestest

what's up everyone!! social distancing is driving me insane and i need art inspiration. shoot me something you want poorly drawn and ill try my best to draw it if i like the idea enough. :-)

hello babe i will make a request. first tho i must comment that girl. GIRLY. 👏👏👏👏 this art thread shows your improvement so much and i??? am a massive fan. im so glad you started drawing again and if i inspired that at all i'm so happy to have done so :'))))

like peyton....... GIRL...... THAT MOTORCYCLE DRAWING. THE GATE. THE STATUE. YOUR CHARACTERS. i remember you sending me wips of these and i was losing it bc you're doing stuff i never do and you just keep improving so quickly and i'm in AWE. please? keep it up. i love it, all it makes me so happy to see my friend enjoying drawing and improving at it <3

anyway a request. bullman x cowboy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. jkjkjk pls Do Not but uh maybe immortal boy ren with some blood on his face? or mickey looking kind of sad. i want to see some different expressions 👀 or the lemon boy or lemon girl, or the Anime thing you were going to draw?? whatever you do doesn't have to be colored or anything BUT it would be nice to see you experiment with some colors and shading! that stuff can be hard - i still struggle with shading... which is why i hardly do any |D (advice on it though: draw a lil sun somewhere on your canvas, and that's your source of light! think of your art as a 3D object and, if its a person, consider how light effects colors and how it interacts with hair and fabrics.)

1586334085291.png
was p proud of this! my laptop decided to shut down & update without me being able to save so i lost some progress but thankfully i had sent a pic to my friend so i was able to save a bit. probably not gonna add anymore to it bc i'm annoyed with it, lol. anyway!! srsly! pls request something to draw. i've been in a hecka drawing mood and need inspo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back