What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Digital trying to art ? need advice n shit

One of my dreams has always been to be able to draw cats. Guess I was cursed. No matter how much I practise or how many studies, I just cant lol.
Yours are so good! And so are your characters! Wow!

Galactic

dreamer
not posting w art this time. just letting people know that i'm looking to take requests and stuff so i can have some practice! pm me if ur interested.

smolfluffball

a friendly dork
yES im trying to push ur skills peyton!! but tell me what you want me to draw 👀 i'll draw whatever u want girly pls tell me, so i have something to draw, bc i haven't drawn in forever and i miss it.

Galactic

dreamer
yES im trying to push ur skills peyton!! but tell me what you want me to draw 👀 i'll draw whatever u want girly pls tell me, so i have something to draw, bc i haven't drawn in forever and i miss it.
i'M nervous but also excited !!!! i look forward to drawing them i love them sM. idk if it's weird to hAVE u draw our boys too but ??? i love them i just gotta find a poSE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)