• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [ Trying this again ] Modern / Slice of Life [ M + F ]

eleveneleven

You can call me Eleven. I’ve been role playing for eons, with occasional drop-offs here and there. I’m a girl in my twenties with a management gig, a baby, and school, but I am home during nights and generally looking for something to do. I currently only have my phone to use for role playing, however, but I’m pretty decent at still providing quality introductions and responses.

1. I use character sheets before introductions.
2. I’m most comfortable playing the male role. I play either gender for additional roles however.
3. I have no problem starting.
4. I’m always willing to brainstorm or come up with plots or twists where needed.
5. My life is busy. I’ll still try to respond daily.
6. Let me know your limitations, if any.

Genres
Pretty much anything modern or slice of life. I do things like apartment, dysfunctional relationships, the lot. Examples of plots that I have include rookie cop + chief’s daughter, bride-to-be + brother-in-law, and neighbor + neighbor. Let me know if there’s anything that you’re craving.

I role play over private messages. Message me please to start a role play as my post count is too low, currently, to start PMs. Thank you!

I would be so interested in starting something. Bride to be and Brother in law sounds so fun and I'm willing to give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back